Frequent Contributor

Ladies,,I just got a new mascara that I've been skeptical about,,,but OH BOY does it thicken my lashes. I used to have very lush lashes but they are so thin now and I've not found any mascara that really works so I have used fakes. Now,,Im hooked,,,I don't see myself having to try anything else,,this stuff rocks! Loreal Miss Manga~~~ hope it works for you!

Super Contributor

Someone else mentioned this as one of her favorites. Is it new? Glad you don't have to wear falsies now! Or was it you that mentioned it in a favorites thread? Is it waterproof?

Honored Contributor

I tried it. I must be the odd one out, but I didn't like it. It was only "ok". I like the regular Voluminous better. It wasn't a bad mascara, but it certainly was not one of my favs.

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Frequent Contributor

Hi kabella,,,I didn't even notice if it is waterproof,,,sorry!! But yes, it is new. I think it's only been on the market for a few months. I saw some reviews of it on youtube,,that's when I decided to give it a try...and the brush has a flex head so it gets all the hard to reach lashes. LOVE!!

Frequent Contributor

winamac,,too bad it didn't work well for you. I guess everyone has different chemistry and things that work. I have used the voluminous,,but couldn't reach all the small lashes because the brush is too big. I guess I really like the idea and feel of the flexhead..:-)

Super Contributor
On 7/8/2014 animalsrus said:

Hi kabella,,,I didn't even notice if it is waterproof,,,sorry!! But yes, it is new. I think it's only been on the market for a few months. I saw some reviews of it on youtube,,that's when I decided to give it a try...and the brush has a flex head so it gets all the hard to reach lashes. LOVE!!

Well, your a good reference from your experience with thin lashes. I have fairly thick lashes & use Maybelline the Falsies. Will give Mango a try, thanks for the review. I use another one, Jordana, for length.

Respected Contributor

I will pick this up. I have given up and started to ear false lashes recently.

Super Contributor
On 7/8/2014 kabella said:

Someone else mentioned this as one of her favorites. Is it new? Glad you don't have to wear falsies now! Or was it you that mentioned it in a favorites thread? Is it waterproof?

I think I might be the mentioner. I love this new mascara! I've always been a Voluminous fan and this is super-duper!

Frequent Contributor
I bought this and threw it away as soon as I opened the tube. The chemical smell was so strong. I was afraid to put it on, I wear contacts & don't need my eyes burning. Did your tube have a strong order?
Super Contributor

My tube was fine. I have a real problem with chemical smells. Maybe it wasn't stored properly before you got it. I would have returned it.