Honored Contributor

Re: Dr. Sevinor Fans Please note!

LOL Dr. Sevinor is a junkie. Who would have known? 

Valued Contributor

@Ms X I have not seen anything on their sites.  Interesting the newspaper picked it up.  It's a big enough deal I would think that the tv outlets should alert the public.

Honored Contributor

I don't think it's a LOL at all. It's sad and very serious. I just happened to have seen him briefly on air a couple days. That was probably the last time he'll be on for a while, I would imagine.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Honored Contributor

@suzyQ3 wrote:

I don't think it's a LOL at all. It's sad and very serious. I just happened to have seen him briefly on air a couple days. That was probably the last time he'll be on for a while, I would imagine.

He was probably high as a kite each time he was on air....and working on his patients. That is who I feel sorry for. Drug addicts are very self consumed and selfish.

Honored Contributor

@SeaMaiden wrote:

@suzyQ3 wrote:

He was probably high as a kite each time he was on air....and working on his patients. That is who I feel sorry for. Drug addicts are very self consumed and selfish.

I'll make no assumptions about him, his problems, or what he does or doesn't do while working on patients.

But I will assume that you are not now nor have you ever been either an expert on addiction or a drug counselor.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Honored Contributor

@suzyQ3 wrote:

I agree, someone with a drug problem is never a LOL thing to me. I know too many people with drug and alcohol problems and seen wonderful lives ruined  and families destroyed due to their addiction(s). It is sad and never something I take lightly or think is funny at all. Never.

Honored Contributor

I  speak for myself when it comes to addiction. Thanks to my family, friends and the pros, I have been clean for many years. These people, I believe, do not and to the best of my knowledge have never considered me as "self consumed" or "selfish". I could be wrong but I truly don't think so. To say such a generalized thing is not right. People are all different and the same can be said about the people who unfortunately became addicted. We are all different. 

Honored Contributor

@suzyQ3 wrote:

@SeaMaiden wrote:

@suzyQ3 wrote:

I'll make no assumptions about him, his problems, or what he does or doesn't do while working on patients.

But I will assume that you are not now nor have you ever been either an expert on addiction or a drug counselor.

Drug addicts  Trolls are very self consumed and selfish.

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

@HappyDaze wrote:

@suzyQ3 wrote:

I agree, someone with a drug problem is never a LOL thing to me. I know too many people with drug and alcohol problems and seen wonderful lives ruined  and families destroyed due to their addiction(s). It is sad and never something I take lightly or think is funny at all. Never.

How low can a person be to find humor in this type of situation. It's a new low, wow. 

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Respected Contributor

The Boston Herald reports today that Dr. Sevinor has surrendered his medical license and is retiring after a long and successful career.  I see no reason why he shouldn't remain a vendor on HSN.  I have no idea about the extent of his involvement with drugs, but I hope he can give that up.