Honored Contributor

@Beth-QVC  Awesome! I knew I asked the right person. Heart

Thanks for anything you can do in this regard.

Respected Contributor

@World Traveler: Thanks for the attempt to get us a Perricone forum! Particularly appropriate since a coversation about results, how to use, order to use is SO useful!!

Meanwhile, I just ordered the special Cold Plasma + duo for face. I seem to remember you use it.

Screen Shot 2017-12-30 at 4.49.19 PM.png

It seems one uses it FIRST after cleansing, then NP cream, then NP firming moisturizer, right? (I realize there are other treatments, but these are all I will have.)

Honored Contributor

@1Professor Yes, you are correct. First thing after cleansing. It nourishes the skin. My skin just soaks it up, loves it. And it is so velvety smooth to me. I have not tried this new formula, but have no doubt that it will do just as well and more!

I would like to get this duo also, but I have four of the smaller jars of cold plasma in my cupboard, which will last me at least a year, if not longer. It goes a long way.

Hopefully there will be another be special like this when it comes time to get more.

Let me know what you think of it.

Sometimes, especially on weekends, I just clean my face and only use cold plasma eye, face, and Sub-D. They make my skin feel so smooth.

Respected Contributor

@World Traveler: You're an angel, thanks so much.

Commitment to our health, including our skin, is the essence of a valuable New Year's Resolution!

Respected Contributor

Just ordered the TSV.   I see a difference when I switch and use something else.   I use products from a few different lines but Perricone is my core line and always my go to.   I got a sample of the H2 moisturizer.  OMG, it's gorgeous.  Love the cloud like texture.  So pillowy but so moisturizing.  Makes my skin so soft.  Love so far.  

Trusted Contributor

@1Professor,@worldtraveller,

So far I am very happy with DP. I discovered it in at one TSV at QVC. I also bought the two cold plasma serums🌻. Since I never wear make up I make sure to take good  care of my skin.

Honored Contributor

@CHIP62 Can't believe I did it, but I did it! Got the two cold plasma for the face too! Good grief! The only consolation I have (had to find something to justify it!) is that the cold plasma jars I have now are the small size, not supersize. 

Hard for me to pass up a really good deal like the TSV and the new cold plasma for the face. Very cost effective if you use the items anyway.

Was that enough justification? LOL!!!!

Honored Contributor

Forgot to mention this.......in the Perricone TSV that was featured yesterday (30th), there was a sample of the new Cold Plasma Plus Face product. I tried it last night and also this morning, and I do like it. However, I liked the regular CP too. 

Dana mentioned something about the new CP+ not having an odor, but I never thought the prior CP had a (bad?) odor, so it is not something I notice. However, it should be noted that I am old enough to remember when my mother put Vick's Vapor Rub on my chest when I got sick and sometimes she gave me cod liver oil. So if I can survive that (all in the name of seeing good results!), I would never let a bit of adverse odor keep me from something that works wonderfully for my skin, like Dr. Perricone's products.

Anyway, just wanted those of you who just ordered the TSV, and hopefully the special on the CP+, to know that you will have a sample of the CP+ in with your TSV package. And if you didn't get the special on the CP+, you will have a chance to try it before the next time they present it.

Respected Contributor

@World Traveler wrote:

Forgot to mention this.......in the Perricone TSV that was featured yesterday (30th), there was a sample of the new Cold Plasma Plus Face product. I tried it last night and also this morning, and I do like it. However, I liked the regular CP too. 

Dana mentioned something about the new CP+ not having an odor, but I never thought the prior CP had a (bad?) odor, so it is not something I notice. However, it should be noted that I am old enough to remember when my mother put Vick's Vapor Rub on my chest when I got sick and sometimes she gave me cod liver oil. So if I can survive that (all in the name of seeing good results!), I would never let a bit of adverse odor keep me from something that works wonderfully for my skin, like Dr. Perricone's products.

Anyway, just wanted those of you who just ordered the TSV, and hopefully the special on the CP+, to know that you will have a sample of the CP+ in with your TSV package. And if you didn't get the special on the CP+, you will have a chance to try it before the next time they present it.

@World Traveler: I thought the TSV just had the Cold Plasma + for EYES, not face?

Respected Contributor

@World Traveler wrote:

@CHIP62 Can't believe I did it, but I did it! Got the two cold plasma for the face too! Good grief! The only consolation I have (had to find something to justify it!) is that the cold plasma jars I have now are the small size, not supersize. 

Hard for me to pass up a really good deal like the TSV and the new cold plasma for the face. Very cost effective if you use the items anyway.

Was that enough justification? LOL!!!!

@World Traveler @CHIP62

If one needs justification, when I bought a TSV with the NP firming face moisturizer—well, I already had a large jar of the regular moisturizer. I have used THAT jar on hands and arms, to wonderful advantage!