Honored Contributor

Dr Paul Nassif Coming to HSN Beauty

Dr Nassif, Dr Dubrow's plastic surgery partner on Botched,  now coming with a skin care line to HSN. Guess these 2 could not come up with a line of skin together , and are on different shopping networks.

Trusted Contributor

Re: Dr Paul Nassif Coming to HSN Beauty

@Shelbelle wrote:

Dr Nassif, Dr Dubrow's plastic surgery partner on Botched,  now coming with a skin care line to HSN. Guess these 2 could not come up with a line of skin together , and are on different shopping networks.

@Shelbelleoh no, he's cashing in now? I just won't buy anything from these already wealthy men who have their hand in everything! shows, ads on TV..everything.

Tried and true products that have been around and tested is all I would use. I think both on the same network would look too much like waht I said above....cashing in on everything.

My son went to Heaven 4/15/2018
I love and miss him so very much. God Bless you my dear Nicky
Honored Contributor

Did you see him when he was on RHOBH with Adrienne (sp)? What those 2 spent their millions on was over the top extravagant and so ostentatious!

A lot of the money was hers so I guess he needs to supplement his income to get back to where he was...

Super Contributor

[ Edited ]

Paul Nassif and Adrienne Maloof were working on a skin care line before they got divorced. I'm pretty sure that was before Terry & Heather Dubrow started theirs. Their divorce was really nasty so I'm sure that held up the line getting out to market because they fought over every little thing.

Honored Contributor

@Shelbelle wrote:

OMGosh! Thank you!

lolol... I am sitting here laughing at myself because I heard them mention this on TV... I thought it seemed very odd that the actor who plays the detective BOSCH on the Amazon series of the same name would have a skincare line... 

Respected Contributor

Another rip-off line of phony products! I've had cosmetic surgery....NO products can lift or firm skin, or remove wrinkles. Good skin care is one thing,,,,falling for ridiculous claims is another. Wouldn't spend a dime on any of these products!

Honored Contributor

Like the world needs another beauty line.....by another reality actor/doctor......

Honored Contributor

I remember hearing Adrienne talking to Kyle about their skin care line, when she was on Beveryl Hills Housewives about a month ago.....I guess these people figure better cash in while it's good, otherwise in a year, no-one will remember them!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I like Paul far more than I like Terry!!

Paul seems far more down to earth and not such a "showman".  

I probably won't buy his line, but I'll watch him.  He seems like a decent guy.  Terry thinks he's "all that".

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Honored Contributor

I knew there was a good reason that I never got into reality TV. The last one I saw was the premier of Survivors. :-)

But I have seen the Dubrows on Evine, and let's just say that I did find them entertaining.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland