Trusted Contributor

Does anyone know when the next TSV is?

I have one auto ship left on the TSV with microsheild pads, tinted day cream , and hydroshield.  

And the other one with the hydroshield, and two huge vats of cream, which I have skipped the next order.

Basically keeeping these active for the jumbo hydroshield.

The last TSV she didnt have the hydroshild, and i think it wasnt as successful, so I am guessing she may put it back in.

Anyone have any info?

Esteemed Contributor

Dr. Dense skincare is the one line I use. I thought the last time she was on with a TSV the host mentioned that she only gets one a year. You might have better luck with asking Dr. Denese on her facebook page.  She was asking for ideas for the 2016 TSV so I'm thinking that means it's much later in the year.  

Trusted Contributor

I posted on her FB page.. lets see what she says

Respected Contributor

@CoastalGal, it was mentioned on Facebook a few weeks ago that it would be the end of April.It was either the 22nd or 25th.

Contributor

I have never tried Dr Denese- are here products really good for anti aging?  Thanks

Honored Contributor

@Jodi3175 wrote:

I have never tried Dr Denese- are here products really good for anti aging?  Thanks

@Jodi3175  I haven't tried many of them, but here's my take.  I tried the Hydroshield and found it too oily and siliconey for me, it made me break out.  The Firming Facial pads are effective, but too expensive, IMO - there are other less costly options for daily glycolic treatment.  The MD33 Neck Cream is really nice.   

Contributor

Thank you- right now I am using Camp Cosmetics skin care during the day and Peter Thomas Roth (it was a TSV last month) at night.  I am looking to replace the Camp Cosmetics skin care during the day.  I don't like anything oily or siliconey- so I probably wouldn't like the hydroshield either.

Super Contributor

I love the Dr. Denese dream cream and one of her eye creams. One of the One Time Only Values on QVC is being delivered today with two creams, the dream cream and a night cream.   I use Serious Skincare glycolic pads, BOGO free!  LOVE THEM and I've used Dr. Denese's. I prefer SSC.

Trusted Contributor

@Jodi3175 I really like the Hydroshield.. there is something so mositurizing and soothing.  My skin loves it.  I have not found any product tha is quite like it.  I also like the   tinted day cream .  I dont use it all the time , I use it more more as a "make up"

She has a body lotion that is very nice also.  I have used a few of the night time creams as well.  I really like her products, but I also really really like Isomers

Respected Contributor

I have used Dr. Denese products for years.  Others come and go --  but Dr. Denese's Hydroshield, in particular, is a staple !! I use it under my ''It" foundation.  Those are my 2 products that I absolutely must have  in my supply.