Contributor

Sounds like a great deal, but I have only used the Hydroshield, not the Day Cream or the Triple Strength Wrinkle Smoother. I ordered it, hope I like the other 2 products. Does anyone here use the Day Cream or Wrinkle Smoother?

Respected Contributor

Re: Dr. Denese one day only!

Read the fine print at the bottom. Sounds like you'll receive a new set every 12 weeks but can't understand the terms. Seems to me like you'll be paying a lot more for subsequent shipments.

Respected Contributor

The tint in the day cream is too dark for me. There are a lot sunscreens available for a better value.

New Contributor

@Sugar Bunny - I bought the tinted day cream this past June to take on a trip to the beach. I can't wear SPF on my face because it makes my eyes water terribly and I've tried many different brands. I love Hydrosheild so I thought I would give this a try - it's wonderful.  The tint sort of just matches your skin tone, gives your face a smooth appearance.  Best of all - no watery eyes.  Protected my face for several hours and that included being in the water.  Love it !  This set is a great value - I hope you like it as much as I do.

Respected Contributor

Yes.  I use all these products.  The wrinkle smoother is great!  This is a pretty good deal and these sizes will last forever!  The tinted day cream definitely feels heavier than a CC cream, and provides excellent coverage.  It blends in well and doesn't leave the appearance of foundation.  I would call it a light to med in color.  Good luck.  I really like this line, and have used numerous products from it for years.  Watch for sales on her web site too! 

Trusted Contributor

I think it is a good deal, but I will pass.  The day cream is a bit dark for me, and I'm holding out for a special with a large size of the MD33 face cream.

Do the math.
Honored Contributor

I just ordered one for me and one sent to my daughter in Denver.  I've used Dr. Denese for a long time.

My daughter is 36 and moved to Denver about 3  years ago.  She had beautiful skin and when she went to Dermatologist the Dr told her she was beginning to see sun damage (Denver gets sun 300 days a year).

So, my daughter started using Dr. Denese (I'm the lucky who gets to pay for it....Ha!).  She went back for a check up and the Dr said, "I don't know what you are doing but your skin looks great.  Keep doing it because it is working.  In our family we just don't get a lot of wrinkles (expressions, etc determine a lot, plus stay out of the sun), so I was upset when she told me about the first visit.  I don't mind paying for it and obviously she's using it and obviously it's working.

Trusted Contributor

These 3 products have been a staple in my skincare since Dr D was first on the Q.  All are great and this was a great price.  My only complaint about the SPF30 is that it transfers.  I have a very short neck (i.e. - no neck!) and so my collars are always up close to my face and I am constantly battling dirty coat and jacket collars.  Wear a scarf most of the time but that doesn't completely eliminate the problem.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Sugar Bunny  Would you supply the item number..I searched for the kit but cannot find it. I love Dr. Denese products.

thanks.