Trusted Contributor

Re: Dr. Denese........WHY OH WHY don't you make.............

Yes, I have had great success buying not only Dr Denese but Skinpro, my very favorite advanced products. The products were, according to one of the most popular , trusted sellers, shipped directly from the manufacturers.

I found out this was true while I was emailing DelfogoRx about they sudden absence of their vitamin C 22% serum from Amazon's site. Amazon doesn't know when they will have it again. the rep from skin pro explained that after they supply their autodelivery customers they do indeed allow distribution from Amazon and private sellers.

I got Dr Denese night cream, the first one at a few dollars a jar. I know I have to use them soon, before the outdate but I know they're the real item too. There are a lot of dishonest sellers on ebay so I am particularly careful with them. One of the common things going on now is to take apart special value or try me kits and sell each piece separately at a higher price than reconstructing the original kit would cost. Like one Laura Geller i-care pencil for 26.00. I bought Urban Decay singles I know came originally in kits because they aren't available otherwise but am very careful about other items.

There was an explanation distributed to all , some time ago , that manu of bay's items come from QVC and HSN returns. ah ha! You'd think the prices would be better that being the case. Also explains the AS IS offerings at the Q site.

So I would strongly suggest checking Amazon.com first. e.g. PTR firmX is $33.00. Others are the same or greater price but you might want one of a set. like when TATCHA first came to QVC. I didn't want the oil and QVC only offered the two piece set. Now, of course it's possible to buy everything separately from the Q. The TATCHA's own webiste has a 4 piece set for $600.00. The regular kit is only $400.00 +. Yep, the Q it is.

Super Contributor

Why don't you post this on her website if you want quick, positive results? Do you think she has a lot of spare time and constantly reads these forum threads? I highly doubt it. She does respond very quickly to her website.

Super Contributor

On 9/22/2014 CoG said:

Yes, I have had great success buying not only Dr Denese but Skinpro, my very favorite advanced products. The products were, according to one of the most popular , trusted sellers, shipped directly from the manufacturers.

I found out this was true while I was emailing DelfogoRx about they sudden absence of their vitamin C 22% serum from Amazon's site. Amazon doesn't know when they will have it again. the rep from skin pro explained that after they supply their autodelivery customers they do indeed allow distribution from Amazon and private sellers.

I got Dr Denese night cream, the first one at a few dollars a jar. I know I have to use them soon, before the outdate but I know they're the real item too. There are a lot of dishonest sellers on ebay so I am particularly careful with them. One of the common things going on now is to take apart special value or try me kits and sell each piece separately at a higher price than reconstructing the original kit would cost. Like one Laura Geller i-care pencil for 26.00. I bought Urban Decay singles I know came originally in kits because they aren't available otherwise but am very careful about other items.

There was an explanation distributed to all , some time ago , that manu of bay's items come from QVC and HSN returns. ah ha! You'd think the prices would be better that being the case. Also explains the AS IS offerings at the Q site.

So I would strongly suggest checking Amazon.com first. e.g. PTR firmX is $33.00. Others are the same or greater price but you might want one of a set. like when TATCHA first came to QVC. I didn't want the oil and QVC only offered the two piece set. Now, of course it's possible to buy everything separately from the Q. The TATCHA's own webiste has a 4 piece set for $600.00. The regular kit is only $400.00 +. Yep, the Q it is.

Wow, thank you for your detailed info!

Trusted Contributor

I apologize for offending anyone. If in fact I did, it wasn't intentional. I was excited about my new product line, fascinated that I found it on ebay, some of the products are so new to the market like HGF serum and Telomere cream. And the company representative testified to their authenticity. I wanted to hear the experiences of others . I learn things I would otherwise have no clue about.

With prices rising and the sheer number of new lines I am not sure any purchase is the right one. Can anyone suggest a line o current, state of the art products at reasonable prices, and available with some degree of certainty?

Respected Contributor

I've always had excellent luck purchasing on ebay. I think many of these major lines police what is sold on ebay and amazon so hopefully this keeps the fake products down. Good luck.