Respected Contributor

Just a heads up for anyone who likes Dr. Denese Day cream.  It's a BOGO today for the big 4 oz. tubes.  Allso, 4 easy pays.  

If you want to change the tenor of your interactions, you must become aware of the impact of your words...Karen Casey
Respected Contributor

Thanks for the heads up!  I forgot I used to use this and really liked it especially for the SPF, but I can't find a BOGO special - where do I find it?  Thanks.

Respected Contributor

Re: Dr. Denese Day Cream ~

[ Edited ]

Here at the Q.  Item # A269928.

One is $75.  Two for $87.  The # I gave you is the AD #.  You don't have to do AD.  Just one other shipment in 8 months.

I guess I should not have called it a BOGO as the 2nd one costs you $12.  But that is close!!!

I love this stufff.  I use it as a light foundation. 

If you want to change the tenor of your interactions, you must become aware of the impact of your words...Karen Casey
Contributor

Thank you for the information.  I use this everyday and appreciate the savings.

Respected Contributor

Thanks Mistic, I wasn't sure if that was it or not, but it is a super deal compared to buying just one.

Respected Contributor

You are most welcome Lannie.  I know this stuff is expensive, but with this deal it comes out to under $10 an ounce.  I use it as my foundation, so it's a great deal for me.  

Honored Contributor

I have this from a TSV I bought. I'm using the day cream but I am fair and find it is too dark for me. Does anyone else have this problem? I don't slather it on and I thought it is self adjusting, it just doesn't work for me.

Super Contributor

Jordan,

I too found it a bit too dark for me.  I found that mixing it with an SPF lotion (Aveno) I had on hand lighten the color, but gave me some coverage and kept the same amount of SPF between the two.  I'm light-medium, so I'm surprised it doesn't match better.  It may also have to do with my having strong golden/olive undertones.

Honored Contributor

@Katmary wrote:

Jordan,

I too found it a bit too dark for me.  I found that mixing it with an SPF lotion (Aveno) I had on hand lighten the color, but gave me some coverage and kept the same amount of SPF between the two.  I'm light-medium, so I'm surprised it doesn't match better.  It may also have to do with my having strong golden/olive undertones.

Thanks for the response. When this is presented they make it seem like it will work for everyone. It definitely doesn't work for me! I may not finish it and just toss it.

Super Contributor

I thought I'd share that the other day I was scrolling through Dr. D's section of products and it seemed like many were cheaper than normal.  Heck, even the TSV is a crazy good price for what you get, as each product double-sized would be that price.  I personally would prefer to have a regular-sized kit of new products for a cheaper price to try, though I'm getting the Retinol, omega eye gel kit (has one more thing), then the kit with the huge hydroshield, dream cream, and Med 33 for face.  I'm using the two latter creams alternately on my neck so I'll likely skip the TSV, just wanted to share that it looks like her other items are cheaper.  Also, you get a sample gift with purchase with some of them.