Honored Contributor

Re: Don't forget Beekman is on tommorrow, Thursday & Friday

i bought the top value.....very nice deal. i just hope that some of the products in the caddy dont leak out. i have had a few problems with that.  i am surprised that they dont seal them. evine has been good about giving me a partial credit though. it can also make the other products a little messy.

i am trying to buy all of the white water products, but the site is so slow tonight. i had a lot of trouble getting on earlier.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Esteemed Contributor

I have tons of their soap and love it.  Just wish the bars were smaller.  My husband cut the bars in half for me.  He is a big lover of Safe Guard Soap.  He tried the Beekman soaps and lovs them.  He now uses their soap instead of buying anymore Safe Guard.  

Respected Contributor

@BlingQueen022 wrote:

I have tons of their soap and love it.  Just wish the bars were smaller.  My husband cut the bars in half for me.  He is a big lover of Safe Guard Soap.  He tried the Beekman soaps and lovs them.  He now uses their soap instead of buying anymore Safe Guard.  

@BlingQueen022 I read somewhere that they're going to come out with smaller bars later this year for holiday time.

Respected Contributor

@Linmo wrote:

@BlingQueen022 wrote:

@BlingQueen022 I read somewhere that they're going to come out with smaller bars later this year for holiday time.

Yes you have to wait until the holidays to buy the smaller bars on Evine. I had posted about this here when I read their Facebook page.

Respected Contributor

The Beekman boys will be back in 2 months. I won't be buying this visit as I have so much of their wonderful products. 

I was at Target and saw their display for their Beekman Farm food products. Very pricey some of them are but they state they are organic and don't use any preservatives or chemicals. 

Regular Contributor

I'm tempted to get the grapefruit body lotion set of two, but i'm fully loaded, with another auto delivery in the summer. I love Beekman products.
Trusted Contributor

I have been ordering their products for the past year. Love the box Today's Special  and have ordered many of them for gifts. What I like is that everything is made in the US, they use good pure ingredients and that makes me happy. Love the shampoo bars, the lip balms, the hand creams and the soaps. I just ordered the new sampoo and conditioner set last night. Can't wait to try it.

Honored Contributor

Question for anyone who wants to answer ....

What's their "claim to fame", or what is the appeal?  Are they organic or very rich .... or what?    TIA!

Honored Contributor

@Tinkrbl44 wrote:

What's their "claim to fame", or what is the appeal?  Are they organic or very rich .... or what?    TIA!

@Tinkrbl44  I'm sure you can look them up and get all your questions answered.  

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

@Tinkrbl44 wrote:

@Tinkrbl44  I'm sure you can look them up and get all your questions answered.  

@JeanLouiseFinch

I already did that, but was asking why posters here liked their products.    So sorry if that wasn't clear to everyone.