Contributor

Don't forget Beekman is on tommorrow, Thursday & Friday

Tommorow & Friday Beekman 1802.  The TS looks great. Sorry I don't know how to show you it but, it is the 7pc Pure Goat Milk Collection W/ caddy. I think it will be 59 something, It's showing 75 now. Has anyone bought these products? Would love to hear what you thought of them. Thank you.

Honored Contributor

Re: Don't forget Beekman is on tommorrow, Thursday & Friday

I already ordered the set of 3 hand washes. Have been waiting for them to come back in stock. I used the $10 off with cc the other day. I also have a lot of their soap bars. I passed on the TTV since I prefer the scented soaps over the unscented. I do prefer unscented lotions but the TTV comes with hand cream, hand lotion & body lotion. All have the same ingredients. They should have left out some of the lotions & offered more of the bar soaps in the TTV IMO. My AD bounty box will be shipping soon also.

Contributor

Hi Nightowlz, Is the 10 off still going on cc?

Honored Contributor

@Pa2Fl wrote:

Hi Nightowlz, Is the 10 off still going on cc?

No. It was just good for that day. CC is their credit card.

Esteemed Contributor

There are a couple of issues that concern me about Beekman products.

They say the goat milk has a ph that is similar to human skin but never say that the soap is the same ph or in close range to human skin.   The goat milk is powdered and almost at the very end of the list of ingredients.  

Also after purchasing the caddy of soap and hand lotion for vanilla  it stunk so bad and smelled nothing like vanilla and I could not wash the scent off.  It was not essence of vanilla it was a chemical.  Also it contained a silicone.

The goat milk wipes that are unscented are nice to carry just in case and the  

unscented bar soap is much milder than regular soap.

Contributor

Thanks, I missed that one. Will keep my eyes open for the next special. I am going to try the % off coupons I saw on retalmenot.com.

Looks like you picked up some good deals

Last visit I bought the 7pc seasonal kit, the 4 pc facial wipes & the 5 pc hand creams. Love everything. Plus I love to watch the baby goats.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Love their soaps.  Didn't like the face wipes.  They didn't see to have enough soap on them.

Honored Contributor

@Nightowlz

Thanks for the heads up on the hand soap 3 pack🌺

Respected Contributor

@GSPgirl wrote:

Love their soaps.  Didn't like the face wipes.  They didn't see to have enough soap on them.

@GSPgirl - I don't think the face wipes have any soap in them.  I keep mine in the refrigerator and wipe my face after working outside. 

Honored Contributor

I'm sitting out this visit.  I've scheduled one of the summer installments of the seasonal TTV A/D to ship this month, just a few days from now actually.  Keeping my fingers crossed that it will.