Valued Contributor

Re: Don't forget Beekman is on tommorrow, Thursday & Friday

stuff is just ok nothing special. have a lot of their items.

Respected Contributor

@lulu2 wrote:

I am a bar soap (particularly triple milled) junkie.  Beekman soaps are excellent quality and very long lasting.  I love the subtle scents.  Their wrappings are beautiful and make lovely gift presentations.

I also like the lotion/liquid soap caddie sets. (although I've had leakage in transport)

The face wipes and lip balms have been added bonuses (for me) in their TTV boxes.

I agree with you @lulu2 that I love their soaps.  Although, I haven't tried many of their other products.  

Honored Contributor

I just received my trio of the body wash.  I love them.  They smell nice and fresh.  I really like Juniper Springs.  Light floral.  I have the bar soap in vanilla which does not smell like vanilla but has a nice fragrance.

Honored Contributor

@JeanLouiseFinch I just bumped my shipment up to June 1- that was the earliest I could bump it up. I can't wait to try it!!! My mom was so happy I brought more bars because she said they had just run out of the ones I gave her for Christmas and now they are just hooked. She LOVES the scent of the aloe and iris but they love all the scents I've given them so far. I have two of the bounty kits on AD but different orders so the other one will ship sometime in July so that I can try it first and make sure I like it. If not, I will skip the next shipment if I can. Somehow I think I won't not like it though, lol.

Honored Contributor

@HappyDaze wrote:

@JeanLouiseFinch I just bumped my shipment up to June 1- that was the earliest I could bump it up. I can't wait to try it!!! My mom was so happy I brought more bars because she said they had just run out of the ones I gave her for Christmas and now they are just hooked. She LOVES the scent of the aloe and iris but they love all the scents I've given them so far. I have two of the bounty kits on AD but different orders so the other one will ship sometime in July so that I can try it first and make sure I like it. If not, I will skip the next shipment if I can. Somehow I think I won't not like it though, lol.

@HappyDaze  Thanks for letting me know.  We leave on the 2nd so I'm out of luck, but it's OK.  Maybe I'll bump one set and time it so it's here when we get back.  I did end up getting the Korres set in Jasmine.  I like it very much and will take it with for the trip, but I did notice the lotion/butter doesn't have quite the staying power as my Beekman's.  I'll just keep the tube in my purse and reapply throughout the day.  NBD.