Trusted Contributor

Don't be afraid to use the oil as your leave in...

Hey wenners! Recently, I saw a thread about using the GS (Glossing Serum) as your leave in. It's good, but within the past few weeks I have been using the oils on my scalp every other night and it's working wonderfully. I don't style my hair and I don't care for a lot of leave in product on my hair. I do cleanse daily; always have, always will. I have been using a dropper of oil as my leave in. I only use it on the hair below my ears to the ends. While this may sound like a lot, I have hair to my waist and I'm just over 6 feet tall so I have a LOT of hair. That might be too much for some of you. It's SUPER THICK and coarse also. For those that are worried about "oily hair" as I was, I'm surprised how well the oil works alone as a leave in. No frizz and I'm in South Florida!{#emotions_dlg.biggrin} I do throw it up in a bun at night so my hair doesn't touch my face; always have, always will. I have found the new oils and old oils perform the same with regard leave in. I prefer the old oils for scalp treatment. Have a great day!Smile