Trusted Contributor
Well, I am still staying on my very tight budget, Amen to that:-) tonight I went to dollar tree and bought just a few things...cotton pads, toothbrushes, Epsom salt.... I saw face wipes there, has anyone tried any dollar tree beauty products? I did not purchase any because I would be afraid to try anything other than bar soap.
Esteemed Contributor

I buy the floss picks, the little to-go Colgate toothbrushes. & name brand toothpaste .

Super Contributor

Hi! It is fun to get bargains at dollar tree. A lot of dollar tree stores have Wet n Wild and E.L.F. products which are very dependable and excellent for the price. I also like their makeup remover wipes and nail polish remover. 

Trusted Contributor
I did look for ELF and Wet n Wild but no luck tonight. I am currently using a wet n wild press powder that works great!

I forgot the picks but I did get good mouthwash tonight, close up cinnamon no sugar no alcohol and I was surprised to see it there. Epsom salt was cheaper to buy there, yes you have to buy a few bags but still cheaper.

I wanted to try the face wipes, I suppose for $1 it would have been worth the try. I was looking for witch hazel, they did not have. It is hit or miss at dollar tree but it's been awhile since I shopped there.
Honored Contributor

Re: Dollar tree....

[ Edited ]

I still have to get over to Dollar Tree.  Never shopped there but one of these days I will.  Cat Very Happy  P.S.  I finally made it over yesterday and they have some really good bargains.  Good for greeting cards, wrapping paper, etc  and they have my Arm & Hammer deoderizer for my carpeting.  I will definitely go back.

kindness is strength
Frequent Contributor

Jergins hand soap in white pump bottle  is nice.

Esteemed Contributor

"Sensitive" whitening toothpaste, band-aide, liquid handsoaps (coconut is wonderful), bath puffs, hydrogen peroxide, hair clips.

Honored Contributor

Made in China!! ELF products are made in China! Yuck.

"Pure Michigan"
Esteemed Contributor

I wish we still had a Dollar Tree in town, good place to get things like bobby pins, and so on.

Regular Contributor

Love shopping at Dollar Tree because you  never know what you may find.  You may already know this ~ and in case it is something that would be of mportance to you ~  though the item may be a brand name such as Colgate, it may be manufactured in another country and not the USA.