Storage containers

Gift bags and tissue,cards

Glass tumblers

Dish towels

Legal pads

Readers

Trees are the lungs of the Earth
Valued Contributor

I have picked up some DIY ideas ( from Youtube) from the Dollar Tree. Just made a cute lipstick holder from two lazy susans, two small cake pans, six containers holding swabs, cotton balls (you take them out and use containers). Look up Pretty n Flawed on Youtube for a picture and directions.

I also get scrubbies (the colored ones), cards, seasonal things, sometimes school stickers,etc, rarely makeup (but you can get some good things if you hit them just right), and cooking utensils.

I love the Dollar Tree and the 99 Cent store.

Contributor

Re: Dollar tree....

[ Edited ]

@chihuahuamom  Checked out that DIY and it's really a neat idea.  I'm just even loving those boxes that the swab/cotton balls come in ..... I have a serious problem with containers and would buy those just for that!

Honored Contributor

I said it before. Ask where your meds (prescriptions ) are made.

'cuz every girl's crazy 'bout a sharp dressed man
Honored Contributor

I found some cool lights that plug into the USB port on the computer and light up the keyboard. At only $1 each I bought 5 of them. When the bulb burns out I'll just toss them & get another.

Trusted Contributor
Yesterday I picked up the gauze that you wrap and sticks without tape. This is very expensive so I stocked up.