Super Contributor

I am loving these lip crayons and I am using 2 of them but the lightest shade is so light it looks terrible.  I am saving that one in case I ever need to soften up a dark color then I think it will come in handy.

I want to try some more of her lipsticks but need to wait until it gets cooler.  I live in FL and in the heat of summer some lipsticks are mush when I get them out of my mailbox.

What other of Doris's lipsticks do you recommend??

Trusted Contributor

I  2nd that question!  

Esteemed Contributor

I just received her hydro gel trio lipsticks and they're fabulous.  Finally, there's color to these lipsticks and they last a long time on the lips.  I think I've purchased every lipstick from the Doll10 collection and the hydro gel ones are the best.  Very happy with my purchase.  They look so good one.  They don't feather at all.  your lips are nce and moist and hold the color. 

Valued Contributor

Do these crayons and hydrogel lipsticks smell and taste like cake like her tsv lipstick/gloss combo does? I hope so!

Trusted Contributor

Her Lip Rouge lipstick is fabulous! Makes my lips look better than other lipstick does, it stays put and lasts long, too. The four pack has two medium colors and two light and no shimmer.

Super Contributor

I live in Marion County (north-central FL) and I've received both the Lip Rouge and the HydroGel on a hot day. They've held up very well -- no melting at all. in either case.

The Lip Rouge is great -- I have both sets and love them. I wish sh'd bring them out in more warmer shades, like peaches or gold-toned pinks.

Honored Contributor

I don't understand buying lipstick from TV, don't you want to try it on first and see how it looks on you? I only buy lipstick from the department store for this reason, with the exception of a friend letting me try on her Lipstick Queen midevil which I did then purchase from her website. 

Honored Contributor
I DO NOT recommend the HydraGel Lipstick Trio (A275119).  They were very disappointing and I sent them back.  The colors looked fine in the tube, but ended up going on very sheer, more like a tinted balm.  If that's what you like, fine, but that wasn't what I expected.  The most disappointing thing about them, though, was that they didn't last.  My lips felt nice upon application, but within a very short time (we're talking minutes) the color was gone.