Honored Contributor

Re: Doll 10 is being called a DOCTOR developed brand by Amy Morrison on HSN....

[ Edited ]

@ScrapHappy wrote:

I was channel surfing last night and came across the Doll 10 Today's Special on HSN.  The foundation caught my eye but I don't remember the name.  Does anybody know?

@ScrapHappy The TS is the first item shown when you access Doll 10 on the HSN website, but the price is a little higher today.  The foundation is her T.C.E. (This Covers Everything) foundation.  It’s supposed to be full coverage while still being lightweight, and you only need a very small amount to make the magic happen.  We’ll see.  I already like her Perfector foundation so I was curious to try this one.  

Respected Contributor

@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

@ScrapHappy wrote:

I was channel surfing last night and came across the Doll 10 Today's Special on HSN.  The foundation caught my eye but I don't remember the name.  Does anybody know?

@ScrapHappy The TS is the first item shown when you access Doll 10 on the HSN website, but the price is a little higher today.  The foundation is her T.C.E. (This Covers Everything) foundation.  It’s supposed to be full coverage while still being lightweight, and you only need a very small amount to make the magic happen.  We’ll see.  I already like her Perfector foundation so I was curious to try this one.  

Thank you.  I'm considering this for my daughter.  I only want the foundation and brush.  

Honored Contributor

@Group 5 minus 1 wrote:

@Shanus:Gotcha!

@Group 5 minus 1   Was the question re: drugstore vs. highend lipsticks? Some expensive lipsticks are better. They have better staying power and sometimes better color rannges, not to mention that before COVID they were on display in testers. Many drugstore lipsticks are wrapped in plastic and you just hope the color looks the same as in the tube. BTW, I do wear some L'Oreal and Revlon lipsticks. Still don't get the "Gotcha".

Honored Contributor

Unless she is referring to a MD who has experience with cosmetics, not other label would have any importance.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Respected Contributor

when is the TSV on this?

Honored Contributor

@SandGirl wrote:

when is the TSV on this?

It was the HSN TS yesterday.  It’s still available but no longer at the TS price.  It’s the first item when you access Doll 10.  

Honored Contributor

True that a Chiropractor is not a medical doctor, but still the title of Dr is warranted in front of their name, and I am sure there are letters that go behind their name to signify what their degreee is in. So, addressing Doris as Dr is very politically correct. 

Honored Contributor

Amy also erred last night when she said that Doris was a breast cancer survivor, it was actually thyroid cancer she had. A rare form of it that required chemo as well as surgery. 

Esteemed Contributor

It's a little deceptive. What HSN allows is true, and they leave the rest for the customer assume. 

You're a doctor of education with a Ph.D, and that's your legitimate title. If developing cosmetics, you would assume she was a medical doctor who develops cosmetics. 

I don't like it, bc HSN and Doris know this. 

Super Contributor

AM will say anything to make a sale,its her job!! There is not a product that she hawks that she doesnt just love, its her job!!! I have watched her since the beginning, and over time, way too many little white lies!!! Point being it is their bread and butter to sell, sell sell!!!!  Sorry if this offends anybody out there, but it is an observation and my opinion!!     Hope everyone has a great day!