Super Contributor

Doll 10 foundation colors HELP

I want to buy Doll 10 Gel Foundation but don't know if i am Fair or Light.   I have neurtal toned skin somewhere inbetween  fair and light  lol  I can use BE in fairly light.  Tarte in Fairily light Neutral.  Laura Gellar in FAir

Can anyone explain the colors fair and light.  I don't want to look orange or peach

thanks

Super Contributor

Re: Doll 10 foundation colors HELP

does anyone use this foundation  She has a great TSV coming up????

Respected Contributor

I really liked the color match, coverage and finish. However, the scent stayed with me all day. I found it annoying. I sent it back.
Valued Contributor

I've been using this foundation for about a month now; and I have to say, for me, it's the best I've tried in a long time.  I was in a similar situation as you are in choosing a shade because I'm not really a "fairest of the fair", blue eyed, blonde but I am light.  Most foundations have too much yellow in them for me and seem to leave me with a yellow cast to my skin which I don't like at all.  This one does not do that at all and seems to stay true.  I purchased the light and I like it a lot. It's a great light neutral shade without being too pink or yellow.  Just right.

Super Contributor

Thank you so much. I think I am going to go with the light. She is having a TSV with concealer too i. June 14. Most of my foundations are glass bottles. I love how this one is plastic tube. Great for travel!!

Valued Contributor

@beautydiva I think you will do fine with the light.  I have tried the light and the fair and like both.  I'm currently using the light for the spring/summer.  The fair is very neutral with a little pink.  The light is a little warmer, but pretty neutral as well, with both pink and a little yellow, but does not leave you looking yellow.  Most foundations tend to turn me orange or yellow and this does not.  It stays the same color.  I really like it.  I'm debating whether to get the TSV as I don't use concealer and I already have the mascara and recently got the three blush set.  I would recommend watching the presentation and looking at the photos to see which of the models looks more like you.   Doris herself wears the light, if that helps.

http://www.qvc.com/Doll-10-HydraGel-Foundation-with-Brush.product.A269464.html?sc=A269464-SRCH&cm_sp...

Formally NewtoWen
Super Contributor

I agree that watching the video of the presentation should help you pick a color. I am in between Light and Medium in most foundations. After watching the video I went with the Medium and it seems to be a good match. I really like this foundation, but just to let you know it is not as full coverage as they present it. That's ok with me, as I actually prefer a medium coverage foundation but just wanted to give you a heads up....