Super Contributor

Does anyone use Dr Brandt products?

I received a free sample of pores no more and it is nice. I wonder what others think of the brand.

Super Contributor

Re: Does anyone use Dr Brandt products?

I have never used his products but I was reading an article in a magazine (I think it was Lucky) and they raved about his DNA (Do Not Age) line. The article said that the beauty editors were hardly ever impressed by before and after photos. However it said the before and afters for this line were very surprising ("jaw-dropping"). They were talking about the "Time Reversing Cream" and the "Pearl Serum." I looked them up on Sephora.com and they are very, very expensive.

Occasional Contributor

The only thing I have used is the pores nor more. I liked it. Bought it when he was on the Q. He did have a comeback on the Q...I thought he had a spokesperson the second time. Not even sure if the Q offers his products anymore.
Super Contributor

On 2/16/2014 mp0324 said:

I have never used his products but I was reading an article in a magazine (I think it was Lucky) and they raved about his DNA (Do Not Age) line. The article said that the beauty editors were hardly ever impressed by before and after photos. However it said the before and afters for this line were very surprising ("jaw-dropping"). They were talking about the "Time Reversing Cream" and the "Pearl Serum." I looked them up on Sephora.com and they are very, very expensive.

I use the DNA eye cream , face cream , and pearl serum they are everything Lucky magazine stated. I have been using the Dr Brandt line for at least 10 years. I started with the lineless line moved up to the R3P line , now I am usinbg the DNA. I turned 60 this month , I use no retinol , no botox, no lightstims, nothing like that and someone thought I was in my mid 40's. In fairness I don't think it's just the line as I have been taking care of skin since I was 14 and was never a sun worshiper.Yes I do have good genes.