Honored Contributor

Does anyone Have a good taupe powder brow color?

I'm a true ashe blonde.  I bought an eyebrow powder from Clinique, and it's "the dickens" to get out!  I prefer powder to pencils if anyone wears a similar color.  

I've looked for an eyeshadow color that isn't frosted. I guess I could do that?  Since neutrals are big now, most are frosted!

Much thanks!

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Does anyone Have a good taupe powder brow color?

Joan Rivers hair product is great- there is an eyebrow product specifically [A329593] -but the hair product  comes in more shades, they're basically the same thing, A78804  - light blonde is a really universal taupe shade!

Respected Contributor

Bobbi Brown matte Taupe eyeshadow.  Brilliant.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Maybelline Color Tattoo 24 hour eyeshadow in Tough as Taupe.  it's gel but dries to a matte powder finish, the shade is matte and works great as a brow color. no shimmer at all.  i think its still available on Amazon for under $6. the color is a true taupe

https://www.amazon.com/Maybelline-Eyeshadow-Tough-Taupe-Ounce/dp/B006UET7FY/ref=sr_1_1_a_it?ie=UTF8&...

Trusted Contributor

lancome, 

Le Crayon Poudre' Brow Powder Pencil in taupe,  it is the perfect taupe color, worth every cent. 

Respected Contributor

@Ibby114 wrote:

Joan Rivers hair product is great- there is an eyebrow product specifically [A329593] -but the hair product  comes in more shades, they're basically the same thing, A78804  - light blonde is a really universal taupe shade!

I do use the hair product on my brows and it does a great job. Just remember a little goes a long way on the brows.

Super Contributor

@ECBG wrote:

I'm a true ashe blonde.  I bought an eyebrow powder from Clinique, and it's "the dickens" to get out!  I prefer powder to pencils if anyone wears a similar color.  

I've looked for an eyeshadow color that isn't frosted. I guess I could do that?  Since neutrals are big now, most are frosted!

Much thanks!

Love Mally's Taupe Believeable Brows.  The photo sucks on the color options, it is definitely a true taupe color in the compact.  Can go on light or darker if you wish.  Watch the video for a better view of the color.  A275649

Respected Contributor

I have used Bare Minerals eyebrow powder in Pale/Ash Blonde for years.  (Called Ash Blonde/Pale on their website.)   It is the perfect shade for my brows.  I use eyebrow gel to set the powder after application.  It is currently out of stock on the Bare Minerals website but you can probably find it in one of their stores or on EBay.  Hope this is helpful.

“Do not think only of your own joy, but vow to save all beings from suffering.”
Dalai Lama
Honored Contributor

@ECBG

Maybelline Brow Drama Crayon Pomade in Taupe ... great color and it stays all day very well.   Cost is about 6 bucks.   I love it.

Respected Contributor

i sound like a broken record. 

i can't say enough about this product.

i use anastasia dip brow in the 'blonde' shade.  i have grey hair, and on me it appears taupe/grey.  

it is a frustrating experience, finding just the right one ... and so i wish you luck!