Valued Contributor

Does Josie Marons self tanner come off on clothing

thanks

Respected Contributor

Re: Does Josie Marons self tanner come off on clothing

I bought her apricot body butter and it stained my clothing.  I couldn't believe it.  It went back.

Contributor

Yes, it sure does.  It actually ruined some of my clothing.  I won't use it again.......learned my lesson. 

Honored Contributor

On the presentation I saw, Josie said it wouldn't stain.

Contributor

Well, the presentation was incorrect.

Honored Contributor

@Nancy in Michigan wrote:

Well, the presentation was incorrect.

I totally believe you.

Respected Contributor

I use her self tanner oil with the mitt...I love it, and it does not come off for me..

I am not sure which one you are asking about, but that one I love..

I haven't used her newest one, the body butter that she had on today, I think it came in choclate or vanilla...but it was a body butter, mine I use is the oil...Smiley Happy

Valued Contributor

Josie's self tanner body butter is new, and she said it does not come off. Being new, and not in stores, I would order it and test it on some clothing you do not care about. If it comes off call CS and tell them this was misrepresented and you do not want to pay to ship it back. I would also Facebook message JM's company directly. Shockingly, they actually replied to me about an issue ealier this year. 

I used the Illuminizing butter , not to be confused with the SelfTanning, and it has sparkle and can come off on the clothes.

Honored Contributor

After Antonella did her show with Josie and put some of that self tanning body butter on, she had an Honora show.  She actually had to stop her Honora presentation and apologize for having so much of the tanner rub off on the white pearl (very expensive) necklace.  She asked the stage person to bring her one of those hand wipes so she could clean the necklace.  So it's not just your clothes in jeopardy of transfer.

Esteemed Contributor

@Caaareful Shopper wrote:

After Antonella did her show with Josie and put some of that self tanning body butter on, she had an Honora show.  She actually had to stop her Honora presentation and apologize for having so much of the tanner rub off on the white pearl (very expensive) necklace.  She asked the stage person to bring her one of those hand wipes so she could clean the necklace.  So it's not just your clothes in jeopardy of transfer.

Oh WOW..