Honored Contributor

@SilleeMee wrote:

Top Cash Back has the highest rebates out there. They take longer to post to your cash account but worth waiting for.

@SilleeMee

I haven't heard of that one. What do you mean by 'cash account', do they also send a check?

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Esteemed Contributor

I also use ebates and mr. rebates.  The key is remembering to use them.  Never any issues and been using both for years.  I'm another one to check both sites to see who is offering the most.

Honored Contributor

@KingstonsMom wrote:

@ChynnaBlue wrote:

It does, but I prefer Mr Rebates. They usually offer a higher percentage back. It's good to check both sites, but Mr Rebates is almost always higher, sometimes by double.

If you use the QVC app to order, you can't go through either site. Just remember to make sure you always place the actual order through the site, even if you use the app to watch a video, browse, or check on the TSV. 

@ChynnaBlue

I prefer MrRebates too, I usually compare what each are paying before I place an order and MrRebates pays more 99.9% of the time.

I agree with you both! 😊

Honored Contributor

@KingstonsMom wrote:

@SilleeMee wrote:

Top Cash Back has the highest rebates out there. They take longer to post to your cash account but worth waiting for.

@SilleeMee

I haven't heard of that one. What do you mean by 'cash account', do they also send a check?

@KingstonsMom,

Cash account ...it's the rebates you've earned that are available to be paid to you. Rebates stay in pending until a set amount of days have passed until they become payable amounts. This time frame varies from store to store.

Honored Contributor

I too prefer Mr. Rebates and have collected $4925.50 as of today.  Yes, it works.  Just remember to use it with every eligible purchase.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment