Esteemed Contributor

Re: Does Anyone Have A Spray On Hair Detangler

Pantene

Honored Contributor

@Shanus wrote:

@ECBG   I forgot to mention that I'm pretty sure Biotera is sulfate and silicone free, too so it wil protect your gorgeous blonde hair. 

@Shanus Thank you.  I had taken my pic the minute I got home the other day.  It had just stopped raining when I left there, I lost a good 60% of the curl!  It looked like I had slept on it! 

We have always had an issue with the hair next to my face, and I coat it with gel!  It wouldn't hardly curl for her there!

Respected Contributor

I agree, the 10 Light Formula!

Honored Contributor

@ECBG wrote:

@Shanus wrote:

@ECBG   I forgot to mention that I'm pretty sure Biotera is sulfate and silicone free, too so it wil protect your gorgeous blonde hair. 

@Shanus Thank you.  I had taken my pic the minute I got home the other day.  It had just stopped raining when I left there, I lost a good 60% of the curl!  It looked like I had slept on it! 

We have always had an issue with the hair next to my face, and I coat it with gel!  It wouldn't hardly curl for her there!

@ECBG   Do you happen to sleep on your side like I do? It eventually straightens out the curl pattern on the sides. The Curly Girl Method (only very loosely follow), gives suggestions about applying gel after leave in conditioner, wet brush though, scrunch and twirl small sections around your fingers on the sides or anywhere your curl lacks strength or definition. I did this a few months ago & my hair is starting to remember this defined curl on the sides...even after washing and before product. 

Contributor

I use INFUSION spray on de-tangler in a dark red bottle. It works very well.

Respected Contributor

I like Unite 7 Seconds Detangler

7Seconds Condition Leave In Detangler by Unite for Unisex - 8 oz ...

Respected Contributor

Infusium 23- been using it for 40+ years- in a pinch, my grandaughters "No More Tangles" works great!!!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@ECBG   I never use conditioner because it weighs down my hair but I found a spray on conditioner that I really like.  You are suppose to spray on massage in and rinse or you can spray and leave in.  I spray and leave in but only 2 or 3 sprays.  You then comb thru.  It's by Mario Badescu on his website or at ULTA.  No parabens or sulfates and made in the U.S.A.  that is the bet part of all.  It gives body and beautiful shine.

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

@Katcat1 wrote:

@ECBG   I never use conditioner because it weighs down my hair but I found a spray on conditioner that I really like.  You are suppose to spray on massage in and rinse or you can spray and leave in.  I spray and leave in but only 2 or 3 sprays.  You then comb thru.  It's by Mario Badescu on his website or at ULTA.  No parabens or sulfates and made in the U.S.A.  that is the bet part of all.  It gives body and beautiful shine.

@Katcat1 Thank you!  We have an Ulta here.  I loved your description!  Sounds like what I want! Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Shanus wrote:

@ECBG wrote:

@Shanus wrote:

@ECBG   I forgot to mention that I'm pretty sureBioteraa is sulfate and silicone free, too so itwill protect your gorgeousblondee hair. 

ECBGG   Do you happen to sleep on your side like I do? It eventually straightens out the curl pattern on the sides. The Curly Girl Method (only very loosely follow), gives suggestions about applying gel after leave in conditioner, wet brush though, scrunch and twirl small sections around your fingers on the sides or anywhere your curl lacks strength or definition. I did this a few months ago & my hair is starting to remember this defined curl on the sides...even after washing and before product.

@Shanus  Thank you.  My hair on the sides is extremely stubborn with a +!  Many thanks!Smiley Happy