Valued Contributor

Do you like facial hair on men?

About the same time women are working hard to remove almost all our facial hair, men are getting more facial hair than ever.   I don't mind a little mustache or goatie but I hate the stubble look.  I'm glad my husband is old-style clean shaven.  I love to cuddle up and not get stubble burn!    I wonder how many women love the stubble look.

Honored Contributor

Re: Do you like facial hair on men?

Stubble? Not a fan of it on anyone.

A well-kept mustache/beard? On the right man, very nice. But they don't look good on everyone.

Respected Contributor

I like a little stubble on my husband.
Honored Contributor

Yep, I love pretty much any facial hair. Well except maybe the Santa Claus long beard. There are some really great creative facial hair looks. I'm not really a fan of shaved faces on men. Plus it's so much nicer to kiss a man with facial hair as you don't get irritation from razor stubble. 

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Valued Contributor

I love a well groomed mustache or goatee. Hello Tom Selleck. I don't find those long Duck Dynasty or ZZ Top beards attractive.

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

If he likes it.....then its all good. DH has sometimes grown a beard and I just tell him whatever he wants to do is ok....as I expect the same answer when I make a change to my own appearance. LOL I do admit some men look better then others with facial hair. Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

No. I like clean shaven masculine faces.

Esteemed Contributor

i like a beard or mustache.........but don't think the "stubble" style looks good on any guy......

Honored Contributor

Not a fan of stubble or any facial hair.

Respected Contributor

QI can't stand the prickle bush feel on my skin, and on longer beards all the nasty stuff that clings to them...I  bet they get smelly as well😣  Clean shaven for sure, although my son has sported a beard, a close shaven beard and the little more than 5 o'clock shadow look since the mo-vember thing started.