Esteemed Contributor

Re: Do you like facial hair on men?

I absolutely hate hate the stubbly look -- they look like they're just too lazy to shave.  Also not a fan of beards, short or long.  My husband's had a mustashe since we were in high school back in the 60's.  I have no idea what he'd look like now without it, but sometimes would like to know.  He will never shave it off - we've had that discussion.

* A woman is like a tea bag. You can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water. *
- Eleanor Roosevelt
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

No! Especially if it's gray.

Honored Contributor

I don't mind young men with stubble...a lot of dark haired men get a 5 o'clock shadow anyway. Now it's fashionable. Beards I dislike. 

Honored Contributor

Yes I do like facial hair on guys but not those huge, unkempt beast beards that are in fashion---gross!! I l Needs to be well groomed no matter how short or long.

Honored Contributor

NO

Honored Contributor

It depends on the man ... I have seen a very few men who looked great with the stubble look, but, mostly, it looks like a lack of grooming.  

Valued Contributor

LOVE the stubble, hate a mustache unless it's accompanied by a beard - long or short...love 'em. (Two mustache exceptions: Sam Elliott and Tom Selleck; they can do whatever they want.)

Respected Contributor

@Trinity11 wrote:

I don't mind young men with stubble...a lot of dark haired men get a 5 o'clock shadow anyway. Now it's fashionable. Beards I dislike. 

Don Johnson's Sonny Crockett character in Miami Vice rocked the stubble look!  Other than him, no, I don't like facial hair on men.  Don't like beards, espcially  the ZZTop beards, goatees, soul patch or a moustache.  There are always exceptions, as there are a few men that look great with a beard, but I prefer clean shaven.

Respected Contributor

It looks like hair from the land down under.

Respected Contributor

Yes