Estee Lauder Private Collection

*Call Tyrone*
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Do you have a favorite perfume?

I'm in love with Chaz Dean's Light.

Trusted Contributor

@jaxs mom wrote:

I love Dolce & Gabbana Floral Drops, Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb, and Versace Bright Crystal. 

@jaxs momI love the D&G "The One". My DH loves the Flowerbomb and Angel.

Valued Contributor

Pleasures by Estee Lauder and Pure Grace by Philosophy

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Pure Grace - purchased anywhere but here (the Q)

Bath - Bobbie Brown

Clean -Warm Cotton

There are others...  lately I use the healthier choice LaVanilla.  My favorites are

#1 Vanilla Grapefruit (by a landslide)

#2 Vanilla Lavender

#3 Vanilla Coconut (on rare occasion)

I also use the companion lotion for layering. Like the fragrances, they aren't chemical laden which is rare to find.

I used to wear the original Givenchy Gentleman.  Even though it's marketed for men, obvious by the name - I found it unisex and just wonderful.  I still love it and my husband wears.

edited as I just spotted @SisterGoldenHair.  Waving Madly!!!

Frequent Contributor

My favorite, the one I wear daily regardless of event is Candy by Prada.  Rarely a day goes by that I'm not asked "what are you wearing, it smells so good!"  I've found its cheapest on Amazon. I originally found it at Nordstrom.  BTW when shopping on Amazon remember to shop on Amazonsmile.com.  It's the same as Amazon, same products, sellers, prices, guarantees, etc the difference is a small percentage of your purchase goes to the charity of your choice!  Every little bit adds up!  😀

Esteemed Contributor

@judEve wrote:

My favorite, the one I wear daily regardless of event is Candy by Prada.  Rarely a day goes by that I'm not asked "what are you wearing, it smells so good!"  I've found its cheapest on Amazon. I originally found it at Nordstrom.  BTW when shopping on Amazon remember to shop on Amazonsmile.com.  It's the same as Amazon, same products, sellers, prices, guarantees, etc the difference is a small percentage of your purchase goes to the charity of your choice!  Every little bit adds up!  😀

@judEve

Thanks for mentioning Amazonsmile.  I bookmarked that instead of the regular Amazon page so I would remember to sign in there.  I like a little bit of money to go to ECAN when I shop there.

"Heartburn Can Cause Cancer" -- www.ecan.org
Trusted Contributor

@tototwo. Also OSCAR for me, I get 3.4 Oz of edt from amazon on auto delivery, 19.00.

I use it every day, I have small bottle of perfume that is longer lasting but more expensive of course.

Honored Contributor

@qualitygal wrote:

I don't right now, but I may check on Avon again.

Chanel No 5 is my go to favorite.  However I love Summer Grace, Amazing Grace and actually Sweet Honesty by Avon, I was not sure Avon still had it but they do and I purchased some last summer.Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

My new favorite is Lancome's La Vie Est Belle. Love it!.....The notes are intoxicating.....