Valued Contributor

Re: Do you have a favorite perfume?

I use Heiress by Paris Hilton and Halston.

Respected Contributor

Midnight Fleur is my fave right now.  Love it!  I wear it every day. I'm not sure it will be a good summer pefume though. 

Esteemed Contributor

There are several perfumes I like, but I always went back to Oscar de la Renta.  I wore Oscar exclusively for over 20 years.  I still keep a bottle of it for special occasions.  Since I retired, tho, I've gotten hooked on BBW's fragranced shea butters.  I slather myself with shea butter after my morning shower and the fragrance stays with me all day long -- oh, and it keeps my skin moisturized and soft.  Win/win.  I change fragrances with my mood, but my absolute favorite is "Cashmere Glow."

* A woman is like a tea bag. You can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water. *
- Eleanor Roosevelt
Esteemed Contributor

I love Hypnotic Poison (Dior), Crystal Noir (Versace), Maybe Baby (Benefit) and Pure (Jil Sander), but they are pricey.  Those are all very different fragrances; I'm all over the place with fragrance.  What I wear at any given time depends on my mood and the occasion.

Lately I've been wearing Endless Weekend (Bath & Body Works) when I wear any fragrance.  And they brought back Mango Mandarin (online only), so I use that sometimes as well.  The weather has been so drab, and I've been so depressed, so it's nice to smell something that lifts my spirits.

The other day I had to appear for a jury duty summons, and I wore Today (Avon).  It's a little more "dressed up" than the B&BW stuff, but still not overpowering.  I really want to try Femme.  I smelled the scratch and sniff version of it in a brochure and really liked that.  

"Heartburn Can Cause Cancer" -- www.ecan.org
Regular Contributor

Amazing Grace although I have a few others I mostly use Amazing Grace. Such a clean fresh wonderful scent.

Honored Contributor

I'm a perfume junkie.  I have old favorites but lately I've been wearing Tory Burch Jolie Fleur Verte. 

"Jolie Fleur Verte captures the crisp green color and dewy aroma of lily of the valley in Tory Burch’s garden. A tomboy and easygoing mix — hints of mandarin, neroli oil and jasmine open up into soft scents of lily of the valley. All in a beautiful glass bottle with a fretwork top and green accents."   from TB description

New Contributor

Samsara is my absolute favorite.  Does anyone know where Anne Klein perfume can be purchased anymore?

Respected Contributor

Eternity by Calvin Klein.  I only wear one scent & have used this for years.  I don't like the scent conflict in my clothing by wearing multiple scents at different times.  

Super Contributor

In no particular order:

My Burberry EDP

Miss Dior EDT

Dior Absolutely Blooming EDP

My next perfume purchase will likely be YSL Mon Paris.

Honored Contributor

Prada Iris Absolue