Contributor

Do you have a fav hyaluronic acid serum?

Looking for one that is a winner.  So many to choose from online.  Basically looking for super hydration like a serum to put under my moisturizer.  My skin gets wind burn so easy in the winter.  Thanks for help ladies.  

Honored Contributor

Re: Do you have a fav hyaluronic acid serum?

[ Edited ]

Hi @Chrissy4love.  I don't use a specific HA serum, but several products I use have sodium hyaluronate (a derivative of HA) as an ingredient:

Isomers Glutathiosome High Potency Serum
Skinn Stem Rejen
Skinn Age Reset 
Skinn Creme Reverse

I've recently tried a new product from Skinn that I'd like to recommend for your winter windburn problem.  It's called Skinn Rose Noir Balm.  It's a really nice product and available on Evine.  I've have great success with it by pressing it over dry areas.  I mainly use it at night, but I've also used it during the day when staying home and not wearing makeup.  When I first tried it, I was sold and believed it would be just the thing to combat the harsh midwest winter weather.  You might also consider Skinn Lipid Infusion Oil.  You can add a drop or two to your moisturizer as a booster.

Valued Contributor

I love the Paula's Choice hyaluronic acid booster.  I got a free sample with an order and decided to order the full size.  I mix it in with one of her moisturizers and it has done wonders for the skin on my neck and the dry areas of my face.  It's on the pricey side but I wait for one of her sales. 

Regular Contributor

@laurelei wrote:

I love the Paula's Choice hyaluronic acid booster.  I got a free sample with an order and decided to order the full size.  I mix it in with one of her moisturizers and it has done wonders for the skin on my neck and the dry areas of my face.  It's on the pricey side but I wait for one of her sales. 

Ditto.  This is what I use and how I use it. 

Trusted Contributor

Peter Thomas Roth Viz - 1000 - A245564

The best hyaluronic acid serum on the planet?  probably!

Honored Contributor

@butterflygirl69 wrote:

@laurelei wrote:

Count me in on this one too! Love it. Love that you can use it by itself or mix it in with your other moisturizers/serum and customize the amount you add in. I too only buy it on sale.

Valued Contributor

@HappyDaze wrote:

@butterflygirl69 wrote:

@laurelei wrote:

Count me in on this one too! Love it. Love that you can use it by itself or mix it in with your other moisturizers/serum and customize the amount you add in. I too only buy it on sale.

Add me to the list. I have very sensitive skin, and I can use it alone and/or mixed with other products.  I also get it on sale, which isn't hard to do, because she's always having one sale or another.

Honored Contributor

Isomers sells a Moisture Mask that is mostly hylauronic acid that can be used a few times a week or you can add it to your moisturizer.

Honored Contributor

ASDM. Been using it for a while now, and love it!!!!!! It is priced very reasonable as well-maybe 22.00?

Trusted Contributor

If you use a hyaluronic acid serum, do you then also use a retin product afterwards?  Or  should those things be used on different days?