Contributor

Directions for Eve Pearl's TSV

Hello! I know it's been a while- the Q doesn't have them on-line-  but does any one have the directiosn for Eve Pearl's TSV?  I'm just gettin g around to trying it and want to make sure I use the products correctly. Really thought detailed instuctions would be included!

As always, thanks for your help!!! 

CGR

Honored Contributor

Re: Directions for Eve Pearl's TSV

They were folded and are in the box of one of the products, they are also on her website

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Contributor

Thank you!!!!! Need to check the boxes!!!

Honored Contributor

@I am still oxox wrote:

They were folded and are in the box of one of the products, they are also on her website

Yes to this. You can also visit the QVC product page and watch the How to Use Your Flawless Face Collection video with Eve Pearl demonstrating on QVC host Amy Stran. http://www.qvc.com/EVE-PEARL-6-piece-Flawless-Face-Collection-Auto.product.A281561.html?upsh=1&sc=A2...

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I recorded one of the shows so I have it on the DVR. Had to watch it before I 1st tried it. I really like her products. I forgot the blush technique so I need to watch it again. LOL!!! I don't apply MU every day.

The card was in the larger foundation box.

Super Contributor

I did find the direction card right away, but after a few weeks, I watched my taped show for a direction refresher.  What struck me is that you need to use it lightly. I tend to put it on too heavy. It does blend nicely, however, but use a light hand when applying. 

Honored Contributor

I just love this TSV....You really do need to use this sparingly,,but the coverage is great. I would like to see her have more shows on QVC.

Valued Contributor

I like the TSV pretty well and have watched the video a few times to get the technique. I am still struggling with the foundation colors not  being a match. Medium is too orange and Light is too pale. Im not going to try and blend each morning two compacts to try and gat a match. I hope Eve will offer a true neutral shade without a warm undertone. I like the blush and lipstick. I hope some new kits will appear soon. OGR I hope you get great results.