Esteemed Contributor

Re: Did you receive your It Cosmetics TSV? What do you think?

I have the illumination and really like it a lot. I have a trial size of the regular cc cream. I have only used it once. It seemed very oily. I will say though that might of been I used a serum and moisturizer and then a primer so I think that was the problem. Today when I used the illumination all I used was my moisturizer.  So next time I use the regular cc cream I won't use my serum just my moisturizer and no primer.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

I purchased in the Rich shade. I enjoy her powder illuminating foundation so I already knew what to expect. It makes my skin look dewy which I like and one pump was enough to cover my entire face. Also, the tube is huge. I can easily use this for the balance of the year and probably into 2017.

I love the brush, it's incredibly soft.

The tightline, has never been anything special to me.

I am very disappointed in the lip balm. No color whatsoever. I watched several presentations and all  of the models including Alicia always look as if they had some color.

It's a keeper for me.

Super Contributor

I love the set! I have been using the Illumination CC cream for awhile already and love how it makes my skin look. I was hoping they would super size it!! I still use a moisturizer and primer wth the IT line. Their products do stay on all day until I am ready to remove it.  The lip balm I like as a lip moisturizer. It gives barely any color but it's not a real lip stick anyway. I keep it in my night stand and use it at night. The kit came with a sample of their Bye Bye Undereye in Illumination! I didn't.know it came in Illumination since I use the regular one. I tried it and loved it so I ordered a tube from the IT website with free shipping and a small discount!, I haven't tried the tight line yet. The whole packing in of this TSV was beautiful. I did not AD since that big tube will last me a year!  

Valued Contributor

I ordered mine - BUT after midnight (still go tthe good price) but I am waitlisted on the auto-delivery plan. I hadnt had much time to thinka bout it that day then was too late of course - thats what I get for riding the fence. HOWEVER, I think it'd be a good dela for me as I like the regular CC - haven't tried this one - and you're essentially getting the balm and mascara as a bonus so it's a good deal. I'd probably just give the balm to my tween daughter.

Respected Contributor

In sunny CA, still waiting for mine to arrive.

Deb

Super Contributor

I have fair skin, I am happy with the light shade. 

Super Contributor

I will have to try..loving the magnetic closure!

Respected Contributor

@homedecorator wrote:

I am really happy with it! I have to say the CC Illumination is way less irritating on my skin than the regular cc cream. I have no idea why. I love the regular cc cream, but for some reason it can cause small breakouts and irritation on my skin. It almost has a slight stinging, itchy feeling when I first put it on.

I wore the illumination cc cream for the first time today, no irritation at all, I can not figure that out!

Anyway, I may be in the minority, but I do like this tsv!

The regular CC cream has citrus in it which can be irritating.  Does the illumination smell like citrus too?

Respected Contributor

@cuddlesmama wrote:

@LittleWhitt wrote:

I got mine and the verdict is still out!  I want to know if this foundation is the same as the Bye Bye Foundation you see in ther infomercials!  I'm not sure it is the same.

A youtuber had both side by side and she read the ingredients and they both had the exact same.And the Be Bye is smaller and more expensive. So I don't know what is going on with that!

The ingredients aren't exactly the same but almost the same (there's a difference in scent) The back of the tubes say exactly the same thing.   The Bye Bye Foundation is $65 and the CC cream is $38.

Super Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Mellie32 wrote:

@homedecorator wrote:

I am really happy with it! I have to say the CC Illumination is way less irritating on my skin than the regular cc cream. I have no idea why. I love the regular cc cream, but for some reason it can cause small breakouts and irritation on my skin. It almost has a slight stinging, itchy feeling when I first put it on.

I wore the illumination cc cream for the first time today, no irritation at all, I can not figure that out!

Anyway, I may be in the minority, but I do like this tsv!

The regular CC cream has citrus in it which can be irritating.  Does the illumination smell like citrus too?

That could be it! I'm not sure but the illuminating formula does not irriate my skin, I have been wearing it everyday! I should contact It Cosmetics and ask if there are any differences in the formulas.