Respected Contributor

Did anyone pre-order the Elemis TSV?

Have you used it before and did you like it? What results did you see?

thank you.

Regular Contributor

Re: Did anyone pre-order the Elemis TSV?

I've used the collagen eye and face cream for a few months now and love them. This is the only line that gave me the moisturize I needed, and I've also noticed more evenness in my skintone and some firmness. The oil is a new product. 

Respected Contributor

@pjoy wrote:

I've used the collagen eye and face cream for a few months now and love them. This is the only line that gave me the moisturize I needed, and I've also noticed more evenness in my skintone and some firmness. The oil is a new product. 

Thank you so much. I just pre ordered.

Trusted Contributor

I did not preorder but have these products from online skin sites..great sales. However this is a fabulous deal! I'm going to order as a back up

since the price is right 😀. I've used the marine cream and as a serum I favor the pricey but awesome and works quartz Serum. It is so firming, the newer serum is nice but more like an oil...I like it but use a diff company for my c and e serums which are kind if oil based so skip this new one. I love the facil oil so happy they have it as facial oils are in now and should have been a long time ago since they work so well on skin. I think my skin at almost 60 niwow has been greatly helped hydrated without skin reactions or bumps with Elemis products and a few other items from lines such as masks and peels. So it's a great line for firming and hydrating. I have dry skin ...hope this helps. Ps: I cannot hardly see the font and sorry for errors but my iPad is on the blink and I cannot edit?! Arghh 

My son went to Heaven 4/15/2018
I love and miss him so very much. God Bless you my dear Nicky
Trusted Contributor

I have read some excellent reviews on Elemis so this is tempting but so was Sirot at Evine and I passed on that.  

My one dilemma about this Elemis kit is the order of application.  I have read a lot about using oils and creams and the general rule is creams always come before oils due to creams not having the ability to penetrate thru an oil while an oil can always penetrate thru a cream.

Maybe they have designed this oil and cream combo to specifically  work together so that is not an issue here.  Just caught my attention having read so much about how they perform.  

Thanks for the reviews ...................

New Contributor

I love Elemis and cannot believe QVC has this offer - what a price!! I'm about to shop for the first time.  I thought it would just have to be my vacation treat onboard cruise ship spas but for these prices I am going to stock up! The Marine Moisturiser is the best . My skin drinks it in and I can honestly say I look way younger than my age! Can't wait to use the Superfood Oil too and I love the peel.

Great start to the week !  

Trusted Contributor

Is the Elemis Marine Cream effective for those with really dry skin?  

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I"m concerned about all the fragrance in these products. Sometimes these floral plant extracts are deleterious to my skin.  I tried the neck cream, which cost me a fortune years ago on a cruise in a spa. 

I noticed no noticeable improvement.  This is a good value, but I'm concerned about the scents.

Has Paula B ever reviewed this product line?  I couldn't see anything, but I didn't look too much. TIA

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Respected Contributor

I am tempted but I have oily skin and I'm wondering if it's mainly for people with dry skin.  Anyone with oily skin try and like this line?

Respected Contributor

@Wackers3, I am taking a chance on it and i have dry skin. I figured that if there is not enough hydration in it, I could mix a little of the oil into the moisturizer. I have read great reviews on some other sites about this line of products. Also just bought their Gold Medal product which is the Oxygenating Night Cream.