Honored Contributor

Did anyone order Doll 10 today?

[ Edited ]

Since the focus is eyes during these crazy times I ordered the Doll10 set of 3 eyeliners and the brow duo. I needed both!  I dont wear a drop of foundation, lip color or any thing with the mask but I do try and do my eyes on days Im not too tired or lazy to--When I go out to the Store. I got a kit from this line of products last year and really like.

Faith is the strength by which a shattered world shall emerge into the light. —Helen Keller
Super Contributor

Re: Did anyone order Doll 10 today?

I'm sorry, but "Doll" is not a company/person I would ever purchase from. With so many well known beauty brands, some better than others, Doll is at the bottom of the list. 

Super Contributor

@CherryHugs @What item number did you buy?

Honored Contributor

@bonappetit  Please let me know the reason!

Faith is the strength by which a shattered world shall emerge into the light. —Helen Keller
Honored Contributor

@Memebell  These are what I ordered: 

Doll 10 3-piece Eyeliner Set

725-384

Doll 10 Over ARCHiever Precision Microblading Brow Pencil Duo
711-477
Valued Contributor

@bonappetit have you ever tried a Doll 10 product? I received a lipstick-lipgloss in a sample box from the Q and it was the best lip product I've ever worn! I swear by Doll 10 lipsticks! Please don't leave a negative review if you haven't tried the product

Super Contributor

[ Edited ]

@MandyG06 wrote:

@bonappetit have you ever tried a Doll 10 product? I received a lipstick-lipgloss in a sample box from the Q and it was the best lip product I've ever worn! I swear by Doll 10 lipsticks! Please don't leave a negative review if you haven't tried the product

Mindy, it's my opionion regardless of if I've tried it or not. You are not the gatekeeper of what gets posted or not.

Valued Contributor

@bonappetit well, thank you for being truthful. Smiley Happy 

Respected Contributor

I have to agree with @bonappetit   I tried one Doll 10 product - a trio of lipsticks that Leah raved about it AM Style.  It was the worst product I ever bought from the Q.  I posted a review of it at the time, saying what I said here.  I won't try another of her products.

Frequent Contributor

I have only used her brow product, I forget which one, but I really liked it.