Valued Contributor

Re: Did anyone get the TATCHA tonite?

I have the Tatcha duo but I prefer Boscia Cleansing Oil. It is a nice surprise to see the post about the Boscia powder. I will be purchasing this for sure.

Respected Contributor

On 6/23/2014 BaileyBop said:

I have the Tatcha duo but I prefer Boscia Cleansing Oil. It a nice surprise to see the post about the powder. I will will purchasing this for sure.

Me, too! I've been using Boscia cleansing oil for over two years. Tried others but none are as good, IMO. I did recently purchase the One Love Organics cleansing oil while on sale at DermStore but haven't tried it yet. HappyDaze likes that one a lot. We have similar philosophies so thought I'd take the opp.
Super Contributor

On 6/23/2014 BellaCarro said:

I have the Tatcha duo but I prefer Boscia Cleansing Oil. It a nice surprise to see the post about the powder. I will will purchasing this for sure.

Me, too! I've been using Boscia cleansing oil for over two years. Tried others but none are as good, IMO. I did recently purchase the One Love Organics cleansing oil while on sale at DermStore but haven't tried it yet. HappyDaze likes that one a lot. We have similar philosophies so thought I'd take the opp.

Hi, BC! Smiley Happy Nice to see you.

This purchase is my first Boscia. Looks like I made a good choice based on how others like the line.

Respected Contributor

On 6/23/2014 Irishrose136 said:

This purchase is my first Boscia. Looks like I made a good choice based on how others like the line.

So, did you only get the powder? Where did you purchase?
Contributor

I believe the first ingredient listed is Talc. How is that suppose to be good for your skin, especially considering the price?

Respected Contributor

That Geisha story is the most hilarious sales pitch ever,,,,,{#emotions_dlg.thumbdown}

Super Contributor

On 6/23/2014 Irishrose136 said:

So, did you only get the powder? Where did you purchase?

Yes, I only purchased the powder. I have combo/oily skin and have never ventured into using oils. But I do like finding different ways to exfoliate.

I purchased it @ Sephora. It was featured on the front page with new products. It was yesterday's order and they ship fast. Should be here soon.

Super Contributor

This is the ingredient list for the Boscia product I listed:

-Adzuki Beans: Remove dead skin cells and support natural circulation.
-Rice Bran Powder: Gently exfoliates and helps absorb debris from pores; dissolves excess oil.
-Tsubaki Oil: Firms, hydrates, and protects against free-radical damage; supports natural collagen production; contains omegas 6 and 9 which deeply penetrate the skin for hydration and antiaging benefits.
-Jojoba Leaf and Willowherb: Nourish the skin and calm redness and irritation.

Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Sodium Lauroyl Glutamate, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran, Phasealus Angularis Seed Powder, Butylene Glycol, Camellia Japonica Seed Oil, Epilobium Angustifolium Extract, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Extract, Water.

Honored Contributor

On 6/23/2014 Teggers said:

I believe the first ingredient listed is Talc. How is that suppose to be good for your skin, especially considering the price?

A lot of people report that talc is irritating to their skin. The Fleur de Lis Rice & Papaya Enzyme Powder I use for a mild daily exfoliant is talc free. I get a 4 oz. bottle for right around $16/$17. They do charge shipping of $7.95, which I don't like, but even with the shipping added on, it's still a fabulous value and the product works great for me.

Here's the product description and ingredient list (below). One thing I will say is that there are different scents along with unscented. The unscented and the Roman Chamomille are not terribly pleasant. The Madagascar Vanilla is nice. I'm looking forward to trying French Lavender next - anticipate liking that one, too.

Since the 16th century, Japanese geishas have used rice bran to give a porcelain appearance to their skin. Rice bran helps to reduce facial wrinkles, prevents hyperpigmentation and melanin formation, making this ingredient effective against age spots and dark circles. Papaya contains papain, a naturally occurring enzyme, used for centuries to gently dissolve dead skin cells, loosen pore blockage and stimulate circulation. Red Algae is loaded with life-enhancing nutrients such as sulphur compounds, protein, iodine, bromine, beta-carotene, calcium, iron, magnesium, manganese, phosphorus, potassium, selenium, zinc, pectin, B-vitamins and vitamin C. Red Algae Extract is used to increase the metabolic rate and give strength to skin connective tissues. Green Tea Extract extremely rich in epigallocatechin gallate (EGCG), potent antioxidant that is over 200 times more powerful as an antioxidant than the almighty vitamin E in neutralizing free radicals. Spirulina contains more than 18 amino acids and Gamma-linoleic acid, important ingredients in the formation of new cell membranes. Camu camu berries are considered the richest natural source of vitamin C on our planet. They have 50 times more vitamin C than oranges. Together, these time-tested ingredients help reduce the signs of premature aging and magically transform skin into smooth and glowing perfection.

Ingredients: Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran, Papain (Papaya Extract), Red Algae Extract, Milk, Green Tea Extract, Camu Camu Extract, Madagascar Vanilla, Spirulina. To use: Wet your hands and face with warm water. Slightly squeezing the bottle, pour about a half teaspoon of the powder in the palm of your hand. Add a few drops of water and rub your hands together to create a smooth paste. Gently massage it all over your face in circular motions avoiding the eye area. Rinse well with warm water, and enjoy your soft, new skin! For best results follow up with Fleur De Lis Golden Cream.