Valued Contributor

Re: Did Nikki give her top 10 Foundations?

@monicakm   no im afraid I won't be able to in that activity,I don't 

do heights very well...  that famous photo from the 1930's  NYC

"Lunch atop a Skyscraper "gives me anxiety 

Honored Contributor

@MalibuFox 

I don't know how long it's been since you've been to Vegas but those all you can eat buffets are more or less a thing of the past. Maybe a few still do it but not where we ate. 

Honored Contributor

@MalibuFox 

I didn't think I had height anxiety till I stood on that SWAYING platform. It didn't move much but at that height, I don't want to feel any movement.  I guess those guys that strap a person in at the Linq, have to push the riders or they'll be there all night waiting for people to get brave enough to "fly".  I've always thought I'd be able to do tandum sky diving (DH and my dad would never let me) but as hesitant as I was with this, I'm thinking I wouldn't be a candidate now.  Wish I'd done it when I was braver (and younger).

Valued Contributor

@monicakm  Vegas buffets are back, pricier now but they're back 

Honored Contributor

@MalibuFox 

There have been a few do collabs with BK Beauty brushes.  I know of three  in my circle of beauty YTers.  I'm sure there are more.  What could be so different about these brushes I wonder.  I buy my brushes at WM

Emoji yellow embarrassed face and flushed red cheeks icon ...I'm not all high end (g)

Honored Contributor

@MalibuFox 

Wow, I wasn't aware of that.  If I ever get to go back, DH will be excited.  Maybe that will be a "selling point" to get him back there Smiley Wink  I think I read or heard that the all you can eat buffets are still a thing on Fremont Street but we didn't visit that part of Vegas.  

Respected Contributor

Mine is old… it’s 4 drawers that are on rollers. It’s old… I need something new. I like the container idea! Thanks!! It’s divided by eye, lips, face and misc stuff in last drawer. I keep my brushes and pencils in a traveling cosmetics bag! Fun fact… I have a very old brush and comb set she kept on the vanity for decoration! It has never been used. Just sits there and looks pretty!
Honored Contributor

@Franklinbell 

Just sits there and looks pretty!

I know you treasure it Smiley Happy