Valued Contributor

Did I somehow miss the GOOD Ulta coupon?

I thought around this time of year we get the coupon without restrictions. I've seen some haul videos and people said they used the coupon. I hope my dh did not accidentally throw it out. Thanks!
Trusted Contributor

Re: Did I somehow miss the GOOD Ulta coupon?

I am a Platinum member and got an several e-mails that had the unrestricted coupon. It was about a month ago, but I sure hope that another one is coming! I'm sure that you'll be notified via e-mail. I don't remember if the coupon was mailed to me. HTH!

Respected Contributor

My daughter was talking about this too and I didn't get one either. ??
Super Contributor

I haven't gotten one either, but I know that they send them out in stages. It seems like I usually get one closer to Christmas.
Honored Contributor

Whatever coupon I had was so restricted I just threw it out.

Valued Contributor

Thanks so much! I swear I got my Too Faced Chocolate Bar palette around this time last year. I don't get emails. I just get this card once a year! I think it used to be 2X a year. Smiley Sad
Esteemed Contributor

They had one not to long ago. But they were only giving you ten percent on prestige brands.
Valued Contributor

On 11/20/2014 ccassaday said: They had one not to long ago. But they were only giving you ten percent on prestige brands.
Oh wow. Interesting. Smiley Sad. Sorry to hear they cut it back. I guess I'm not saving that much by not having the coupon. Thanks!
Super Contributor

I got one about a month or so ago before the sephora VIB one, but they do usually send out another close to Thanksgiving or shortly after. I'm a platinum member and it seems like they email me 20% off coupons quite frequently, although they're not always good on everything....I'd be looking out for it because I'm sure they'll do it again.

Regular Contributor

Make sure you open and read each and every email from Ulta. My 20% coupon was hiding in a generic ulta email.