Esteemed Contributor

Defective containers Supersmile

so far have received two sets of the A602613  Supersmile toothpaste
& prerinse  jumbo kit  in  which  both bottles of the prerinse seal had been opened and the contents poured out of the bottle .   i did notify QVC abt the 1st set and just received the replacement which hd the sealed broken  and a noticible amt of solution poured out of the bottle .  I will be notifying QVC again  along with th company .

Has anyone else experienced the same  with the Supersmile products ?

I don't know how or why the  safety seal on both bottles was  pulled off ?

Honored Contributor

Re: Defective containers Supersmile

This could be a serious issue if someone is tampering with the seals on bottles.  You need to notify the mods at QVCSocialTeam@QVC.com  so the appropriate warehouse and manufacturing officials can be notified.  Somebody could be adding a substance to the bottles.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

I've had a rare bottle with a loose seal that allowed minimal liquid to spill.  But never any with a seal completely off.  

The majority of my bottles arrive completely sealed.

Esteemed Contributor

@Kachina624 

agree , my husand said oh it's fine , but i sent back the 1st set and here I am sending back the replacement st. I just sent Supersmile an email asking them if they are having problems with seals or lack of quality control.

thanks, am following your advice  and No way will i use this opened product .

Valued Contributor

I have received 2 leaking pre-rinse bottles. One spilled on the carpet and made a huge stain.

Esteemed Contributor

@gtx 

i sent an email to Supersmile directly abt this safety issue . the inside safety seal should not come off at all unless someone tampered with it , not sure if sending via air transport could cause an issue or is QVC sending out kits that were returned or used as dn air demonstrations .my husband said they probably bought a  defective lot  at discounted price . i may file a complaint with the postal system

please report your experience , this is not safe