Super Contributor

Hi, has anyone tried these renewable silicone pads for the lines on your chest area after sleeping all night? In my 40's and am now starting to see them. I know creams won't work and these get good reviews. One of the makers are Silcskin. Any feedback would be appreciated!

Honored Contributor

Re: Decollette Silicone Pads

Hi,

I have used them for years (from Amazon). IMHO...they TOTALLY work! I am a side sleeper which can cause the creases. Wake up, remove pad...no wrinkles.

Be sure to have your chest clean and dry before using. I get about 4-5 months from one pad. I am very careful to keep the pad clean and dirt/dust free so it continues to stick.

Super Contributor

Wow, awesome, thanks!

Honored Contributor

What are they .... strips ?

Valued Contributor

I used them and they do work. They are expensive so I only use them for special occasions such as wearing a dress that exposed my décolleté. I have three deep vertical lines but they are lessening from using Avon Clinical AF33 serum and Anew Platinum Day and Night creams. Do not use with creams as it won't stick. I used a zip lock bag to stick it on after removing to protect the adhesive.

Honored Contributor

On 2/13/2015 Tinkrbl44 said:

What are they .... strips ? {#emotions_dlg.confused1}

I would describe it as a 'heart-ish' shaped silicone pad. You place it on your chest b4 you go to sleep, point down into cleavage. Somehow it absorbs the creases that would form on your chest overnight! LOL

Super Contributor

Wow got mine from Ebay, TOTALLY worked. No lines in the a.m. Wish I had heard of these 10-15 years ago, could have started in my 20's! I'm totally hoping to get more than 30 days from one pad. Amazing. I can wear a tank top today under my cardigan for work, and feel younger!

Trusted Contributor

Do they have them for the face??!! I am a side sleeper and am getting permanent lines on the side of my face that I sleep on.

Super Contributor

Nitestar, I think they do, I saw them for your eyes on ebay and amazon.

Trusted Contributor

On 2/23/2015 Ladyjenn said:

Nitestar, I think they do, I saw them for your eyes on ebay and amazon.

Went to Amazon and searched them. Found them.....but they don't get good reviews. Most people say they love the decollette ones, but that the facial ones don't stay in place and therefore they saw no results. {#emotions_dlg.sad}