Valued Contributor

How come HE never comes on? Can HE not make it off his throne?

Honored Contributor

Seriously?

Dana is the Marketing Representative (or whatever she's called) for Perricone .... and representing the company is her job.

Trusted Contributor

Well, if she got run over by a truck tomorrow, God forbide, who would take over his company ???

Trusted Contributor

Although many company founders appear on QVC, it is not a requirement. It is evidently not in the contract between Perricone LLC and QVA that Dr. Perricone be the on-air sales rep. The company has 164 employees just on linkedin, so I'm sure they have a robust sales force.

Did anyone else notice all the parabens in the TSV? 

Esteemed Contributor
Simple. Perricone has significant acne scarring on his face and I don"t think that can be disguised on live tv that's broadcast in HD. He doesn't look like his heavily photoshopped visage that's used on his book covers or print ads.
Honored Contributor

Re: Dana and the great "HE"

[ Edited ]

A vendor representing their own products is just that - someone tooting their own horn and building up their product!  Dana used his products, got great results, was so impressed that she contacted him so she is speaking from experience that his products are great and worked so well from her.  I tend to take someone who is not the developer of the product nor a hired paid representative who had not used the product in the past more seriously as their purpose for representing the company is to give testimonial on how well the products work.  Also, a doctor who has time to appear on a shopping channel probably has grunts doing all their research and work - even seeing patients or may not even have much  of a practice.  To me it says Dr Perricone is probably more actively involved in his research and practice and does not have the time to appear on a shopping channel plus he trusts Dana since she is not just a hired rep but a satisfied customer!!

The statement from a poster - that What if Dana gets run over by a car then who will represent the products? - is kind of ridiculous.  What if any vendor, company rep, etc  got run over by a car? - well then the company would have to find someone else to present their products!!

Frequent Contributor

Just wondering~~~can't get the TSV videos to load/watch. (?)

Frequent Contributor

Because he's too great????  LMAO - It does seem to bother "certain types" of people though... not me... Just ordered the TSV!!!!

Regular Contributor
Oh, my stars & garters!! I just realized how much better some people sound on mute!! Ha ha
Esteemed Contributor

What could we possibly learn differently if he were presenting? The host would jump in every 30 seconds to let us know how many were sold, restate the price and item number and make a big deal of the huge value.