New Contributor

Jane Treacy showed the most beautiful video about Dana's battle with cancer during the Beauty with Benefits event on Q.  I'm wondering if anyone knows if there is a link somewhere to that video?  It was totally inspiring!  Thanks so much,

Leslie

Regular Contributor

Did you check the video with product sold S8215

or her website Danabledsoe.com...

Super Contributor

I also saw that video last week and I haven't been able to get if off my mind since.  It broke my heart, I was truly devastated to hear the news about that beautiful girl.  I couldn't feel worse if it were a member of my own family......so terribly unfair.

Esteemed Contributor

Dana is so brave!! She is beautiful and full of life and hope!! I'm truly inspired by her refusal to let cancer define her!! Dana has taught us all a lesson about how short life really is. We need to stop stressing over the small stuff! It's later than we think!!

Respected Contributor

I haven't seen it.  Can someone say if she's cancer-free now?

Frequent Contributor

http://danabledsoe.com/

Share her journey.  She's such a true inspiration.  

Super Contributor

No she has stage 4 metastatic cancer

Respected Contributor

I believe she said her cancer had moved into her spine.  It was such a touching video.  I wish her the best, and hope that there is something that they can do to reverse this horrible disease or put it into remission.

Super Contributor

@Hair Today Gone Tomorrow wrote:

http://danabledsoe.com/

Share her journey.  She's such a true inspiration.  

You can subsribe to Dana's website & receive her videos & blogs. You can post comments on the website as well.

I just received her Joy video & her smile was incredibly beautiful.

She posted on her blog her symptoms of surgical menopause [she had her ovaries removed], & she asked women to share in their experiences with menopause.

Her cancer has returned & this time it's much more aggressive & has spread in her body.

Only watched her a few times as Dr. Perricone's spokesperson. It was her interview with Lisa Robertson that moved me to sign up for Dana's website.

She is being very brave & innovative in her battle with this insidious disease.

New Contributor

I did check her website and she's got different videos there, but the one from QVC was really great - a little different from the ones on her site.  She is a truly inspiring person.