Super Contributor

Afternoon, ladies. I'm home from work and didn't see chat started, so here it goes. Cold and windy here. Prayers for those out West/Pacific west. Got an email from the English teacher last night--DS will be getting an F this 9 weeks; failed, big time, his English exam which will hurt the semester grade. Who knows how he'll do on the Spanish exam today. He has TSA; I told him he better be finishing up what he's working on as it may be the last time he'll be going. There's a regional meet in March that he's working on a project; we'll see if he goes. He wants to go with the team to States and and Nationals, but not with grades like that. Not to mention behavior. I was so upset last night, I know I gritted my teeth and had tension in my shoulders all night. Woke up with a headache and while not as bad, still have it. College DS all upset b/c he got a note from business office that he's not 'registered' since he still has a balance due on his account. DH needs to pay for that riding class! Grrrrr. Sorry to vent. I need a drink!

Hope to hear from my BEauties, today. Blessings.

Oh, and prayers for your family, bamamom. When it rains it pours, it seems sometimes.