Super Contributor

Morning. Folks made it to FL. Got set up and had visitors who helped them. Yes, I take melatonin every night as well as one generic TylenolPM. DH has been out of town so sleeping some better!!! Going to be about 71 today. Joy, safe travels. Cat, have fun at the outlet. No Sephora coupon for me, hmm. No, we don't go 83; usually 81 to 522, to 70. Can go up 81 thru WV and hmm, what would we get, still 70? That doesn't sound right. We never go that way.

Prayers.

Valued Contributor

hi bethee. hard to post on the tablet, things keep disappearing. glad folks arrived safely.

will post again tomorow with laptop.

BE well.

Super Contributor

Good evening ladies. Very hot today, 87. Not good for traveling. Well we barely made it to the campground in Georgia. There is a mechanic coming tomorrow morning to see what the problem is and hopefully fix it. I'll have to call the campground in myrtle beach and let them know we won't be arriving tomorrow. This campground is booked and we weren't sure they could get us a

spot for tomorrow night but the manager found an opening.

Bethee, glad your folks made it safely and had help.

Ready for bed, tired and disgusted.

Have a good night all.

Prayers

Super Contributor
Hi Ladies! I'll just post in Wednesday's thread. Bethee, glad that your folks made it to FL. Wish you could sleep. I remember how awful it was when I was on pred. for hives. Lol about sleeping better with the bed to yourself! The cat sleeps on or between my legs and DS has a way of coming in to snuggle sometimes in the middle of the night. ...Cat-hope you found some things at the outlet and had an uneventful drive..... Sapphire-so sorry for your driving troubles. Hope it gets fixed quickly and cheaply! Hope the rest of your trip is fun but uneventful. .... I've been cleaning most of the day and laundry. It never ends but at least I got the cabinets wiped down and blinds dusted. I don't do either or those things enough. ....have a wonderful day everyone! Hello to all who enter!