Super Contributor

Morning. Going to get hot this week. Can't believe it's the end of June.

Prayers.

Super Contributor

Re: Daily Chat, Mon. 6/30/14

Good morning ladies. Cloudy and drizzling now. May get heavier rain this afternoon.

Have to run to the store for a few things. Really an exciting day.

Tomorrow is youngest DD's birthday.

Have a good day at work Bethee.

Hi to all who stop in.

Prayers

Super Contributor

Hey to all of you....Bethee have a good day at work..we are expecting pop up storms all week and if the tropical storm is named and comes to the coast we could get a lot of rain...they were showing lots of different ways it could go late last night.....

Sapphire Happy Birthday to your DD....I know you'll enjoy the get together...hope the weather clears up for you...

I have another Dr appt today...what's new??? .....I have 2-3 a week and it's getting old....I think I went one week earlier this month with no Dr appt.....

I hit my leg on something while on vacation and it still looked bad and I was swelling up esp. in my feet/ankles....so I've been putting cream on the rash and cleaning the wound real good.....Dr. put me on lasix for 2 days...that helped my feet a lot....So today is a check up with her.....she also wants me to get those knee-hi socks and wear them...they are expensive....I haven't purchased them yet....

Oh well, sorry I wrote such a long post.....guess I just need someone to lean on today.....thanks...

Hey to all who enter in today....

Prayers to all in need and their families.....

Valued Contributor

Hi, all. V, it's good to hear from you, so you post all you want! Lean all you want, too! I'm sorry your leg is bothering you and hope it heals fast for you. I saw the forecast that the storm may come up the coast for the end of the week. I hope not - I like the fireworks.

Our screen room is done! The paint needs 72 hours to cure, so we can start putting furniture in tomorrow. We're having some trees removed tomorrow, so probably won't get to do it, plus DH works late this week. Oh, well, we can do it on Friday. I hope the weather is good so we can officially christen the room.

Sapphire, happy Bday to DD. I hope your day wasn't too exciting for you!

Bethee, I agree, this year is zooming past! Tomorrow is my one year anniversary at work!

Hugs, prayers, blessings.!