Valued Contributor

Hi, ladies,

For some reason, writing 2014 has been no problem for me. Maybe it's because I was so ready for the new year. Now if only it would warm up. I know that Love is having a much worse time than me, and hope that all is well for her. It really doesn't help to know that others are worse off, it's still COLD.

Ok, they have a live shot from Boston on the news, and yeah, it's way worse. Still doesn't help.

I hope all are well, have power, food, and are keeping warm. BE well.

Blessings,

Super Contributor

Re: Daily Chat, Friday, 1/3/14

Evening, Cat. Cold here, too, but not as bad as some places. Next week will be worse; -2 Tues. night. Ugh. Too, too, cold. Did one load of laundry and DS and I did some vacuuming and steam cleaning of kitchen floor. Hoping for better things this year for sure!

Prayers.

Super Contributor

Hi girls! It's COLD...3 degrees! It feels even colder with the wind. I think we got about 15 inches. My mom who lives a few miles away from me, got 21 inches! Boomer kitty is p*ssed that he can't go out! TREMENDOUS personal problems going on. Just when you think things can't get worse, they do!
Valued Contributor

Hi, Love,

Hugs. I wish things would settle down, and that HE would straighten up and fly right.

Stay warm and BE well.