Super Contributor

DAWN OF THE DEAD: DEAD BOTTLES THAT IS!! lets play!!

hey you'all!!!!

lol, this idea started on last weeks dead bottle thread, but not sure if anyone saw it.

any rednecks out there??? well, i am one by association and osmosis i guess, lol, because i have been here long enough!!

anyhoo, we used to play a game in high school and drive around and ascribe points to people things animals etc. if we would hit them (of course you didnt really hit them), but like if you saw your principal crossing the road--automatic 100 points. cheerleader 10 points. deer 25 points, you get the picture. totally random macabe silliness

i won for my year when i was the first to detect the principal had a long stream of toilet paper coming out of his pants and trailing into the auditorium (he really was a weiner), and i quietly alerted the entire study hall to this phenomenon. {#emotions_dlg.blush} i know--shame on me!!

so i thought we could do a similar point system. (posted on the july 7 dead bottle thread too)

dawn of the dead point system:

gallon of something (wen for instancee, or perlier honey cream bath come to mind{#emotions_dlg.rolleyes}) 50 pts.

64 ounce keg of anything 25 points.

uber (32 ounces) of anything 10 points. (unless it is purity or mdew, then 15)

24 ozers 7 points

16 ounce 5 points

any miscellaneous bottles 3 pts

samples 1 pt.

LOL!!! LET THE KILLING BEGIN!!

belleandme

ps: zombie bottle~~you know what they are,{#emotions_dlg.sneaky} beloved scents you got half way through, then put back to save,{#emotions_dlg.scared} because you cannot bear to be without them. if you double tap, then they area worth 25 pts (must be down to the rinsed out bottle in the recycling, and the pump washed out and stored or in the next bottle to count!!) Wink