Honored Contributor

While it's not a miracle product, I have found it has softened the skin area on my legs and upper arms and as long as I use it daily with the exfolliating , the crepiness is not there.  It must be masssaged into the skin and not just slathered on.  If I don't use it then of course it's back and that is true with any products.  You have to use as directed daily.  I am pleased with the results.  

Respected Contributor

@Meowingkitty 

Years ago, I got hooked for $100 for 2 bottles of product at a local Mall kiosk.  The young sales people were from Israel and as I later found out from them, they were on a rotation to this country.

The product was worthless as I soon discovered but it gave me the unshakeable courage to just shake my head / say " No Thanks " to future entreaties from similar setups around the country / and walk away.

Infomercials are just the current marketing reincarnation.  They work to some degree because they " hook " our quest for eternal youthful looks.

We make a living by what we get. We make a life by what we give.
Sir Winston Churchill
Esteemed Contributor

My hands have taken a beating this year related to excessive hand washing, and sanitizing courtesy of COVID. I have tried it on my hands with no visible difference. After having read some of the reviews, I am too hesitant to use it on my face due to sensitive skin.😊

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

Valued Contributor

I have tried it and found it to be a good moisturizer.

Problem is, there are plenty of other good moisturizers that do just as well, or better, for a lot less money.

"Behold! We are not bound forever to the circles of the world, and beyond them is more than memory." J.R.R. Tolkien
Contributor

@sharlee wrote:

I have tried it and found it to be a good moisturizer.

Problem is, there are plenty of other good moisturizers that do just as well, or better, for a lot less money.

Ita @sharlee.