Honored Contributor

The last time they were on, I bought the Volumagen eye cream and the Regenerol pads.  Both had free s/h and I needed an eye cream and wanted to try the pads.

I do not care for the eye cream at all.  I have dark circles and while I don't expect any cream to get rid of them, if an eye cream isn't moisturizing enough, they are worse.   This cream doesn't provide enough moisture for my eye area.  I will use this up but I wouldn't purchase it again.

As far as the pads go, I need to start using them again.  I made the mistake of using 4 brand new products on my face and something was breaking me out.  I went back to using what I normally use and am introducing these new products one by one to see what the problem is.  I've not reintroduced the pads yet.  

Respected Contributor

I bought the last special and have been using for couple of weeks. I'm not sure it's better than SKINN . I will use for a few more weeks, but I am using my SKINN facials, neck cream and dermappeal. 

My overall skin texture is good, color is evened out...glowing? Not sure I ever glowed, lol.