Esteemed Contributor

Re: Consult Anniversary - Apr 7&8 TTV's & Anniversary Specials

I stumbled across the presentation and read the reviews too.  I didn't want the full line of products but I did order (2) sets of the Regenerol line I won't get it until the 24th of this month I guess they were backordered.

Esteemed Contributor

Well my Regenerol pads arrived and I started using them after my Skinn pm enzyme cleanser and before my serum and moisturizer and I do like how my skin feels and looks so far after three days.  I had a couple of dark patches on my face that are pretty much gone and it's smells good too with no sensitivity issues.  Now I need to revamp my skin products regime so that I don't wind up with too many to use.

Honored Contributor

@Luvitorleaveit1 wrote:

Well my Regenerol pads arrived and I started using them after my Skinn pm enzyme cleanser and before my serum and moisturizer and I do like how my skin feels and looks so far after three days.  I had a couple of dark patches on my face that are pretty much gone and it's smells good too with no sensitivity issues.  Now I need to revamp my skin products regime so that I don't wind up with too many to use.

@Luvitorleaveit1 TY for coming back to post a review Heart and I'm happy for you that you are seeing early results! Please give us more updates after 30 days and later.

That was such a great value.  I'm going to order them next time when they go on special. 

Regarding regime,  GREAT advice from Dimitri is to set a regime for 5 days straight mon-fri or whatever works for your personal schedule. Then, 'take the weekend off'. Set aside those products and use something else for the weekend. D created Take the Weekend Off cream just for this purpose.  This cream is fab-u-lous but you can use something else in your stash or I like to try out something new on occasion.  

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri