Super Contributor

New to QVC! The Celebrity Secret.  Kristofer Buckle Beauty Tips & Tricks. His star-studded list includes iconic beauties like Kelly Ripa and Mariah Carey. Celebrity makeup artist Kristofer Buckle makes sure stars look their beautiful best. Now he can help you, too, with his brilliant line of high-performance color cosmetics and insider makeup tips and tricks. Shopw our show preview.

Honored Contributor

...big whoop dee doo...lol   Another makeup line that looks exactly like all the other makeup lines we already see on Qvc.

Respected Contributor

@chrystaltree wrote:

...big whoop dee doo...lol   Another makeup line that looks exactly like all the other makeup lines we already see on Qvc.

It's something different. I would rather hear about new products instead of seeing endless hours of Clarasonic or Philosophy lather bubbles.  

Esteemed Contributor

I saw the promos on Beauty IQ. Oh joy, another youtuber/ celeb/ makeup artist that nobody ever heard of.

Well, maybe he can make Beauty IQ interesting, the channel is as cheesy as it gets so anything new would be an improvement

Regular Contributor

Wow, people complain about the Q having the same old vendor on and when there is a new one they complain.  I for one will enjoy seeing something different and learning new techniques.

Respected Contributor

I am also happy to see another beauty brand at QVC. I get tired of the same ol' shows and brands. It's nice to have choices. 

Valued Contributor

yawn...

Respected Contributor

I think I will pass on this new line.

Honored Contributor

I bet the prices will be highCat Very Happy

kindness is strength
Regular Contributor

I've seen this product at Costco online.