Honored Contributor

Owlets

They're getting big!

~My philosophy: Dogs are God's most perfect creatures. Angels, here on Earth, who teach us to be better human beings.~
Respected Contributor

@just bee wrote:

Owlets

They're getting big!

Omgosh, look at those hairless little cuties. 

Gotta run for now, but will be back later. 

Honored Contributor

@aprilskies wrote:

@just bee wrote:

Owlets

They're getting big!

They've been active all day.  I'm going to have to think about being productive before my vacation is up, so I better stop watching.

~My philosophy: Dogs are God's most perfect creatures. Angels, here on Earth, who teach us to be better human beings.~
Respected Contributor

Oshare-girl, thanks, you know, it is motivating when you start to see progress.  I was even annoyed with myself the last couple of days because I didn't allow myself time in the morning for mu. Lol.  Colour pops site was crazy.  I just opened another browzer but once I got in and put liners in my cart, I realized I didn't want to spend another 30 dollars in mu when I just bought so much so I just cleared my cart.  ...and, yep, the 30 was to get free shipping.  Free shipping kills me. 

Respected Contributor

@just bee wrote:

@aprilskies wrote:

@just bee wrote:

Owlets

They're getting big!

They've been active all day.  I'm going to have to think about being productive before my vacation is up, so I better stop watching.

I am going to peek in on them. 

Respected Contributor

@dosey wrote:

I watched Dottie feeding her owlets this morning.  One of the tiny owlets was behind her and did not get any food.  I was encouraging him to push ahead to the front, but he didn't.  Then, I was telling Dottie to look behind her, but she didn't.  I'm nuts.

Lol, so easy to want to coax them along. 

Respected Contributor

I, too, finished some products this week.  A hand cream, toothpaste, cleansing cloths and an oil cleanser.  No more hand cream until I finish all that I have and then I will repurchase only for the pocketbook.  I am not seeing any real diff between this and regular lotion. Toothpaste obviously is a staple but I have a little stockpile so nice to toss one.  And the oil cleanser, while nice, is not a repurchase.  This one was too expensive, plus, I am using up what I have first and the Beekman cleansing cloths I think are terrible and stinky and drying. I have one more package and then I am done.  I only use them to remove eye mu now just to use them. At least I am trying to use them instead of tossing. Lol

I am starting to see a little empty space on my shelf and loving it.  However, it is amazing that everywhere I turn, there is another product to be used.  I am trying to stay calm and carry on. 

Honored Contributor

Happy Mother's Day

Valued Contributor

Aprilskies, I am right there with you.  Even though I have so much on hand, I am still so tempted by great bargains.

Wishing you all a Happy Mother's Day and a great no-buy May.  Thank you, my Compact friends, for your constant sharing; I never could do it without this wonderful support system.

Honored Contributor

@Beauty$Junkie wrote:

Aprilskies, I am right there with you.  Even though I have so much on hand, I am still so tempted by great bargains.

Wishing you all a Happy Mother's Day and a great no-buy May.  Thank you, my Compact friends, for your constant sharing; I never could do it without this wonderful support system.

Ain't it the truth?  Every time I feel myself falling off the wagon, all I have to do is log on and read how others are having the same thoughts.  It's spring -- I should buy something.  I drove all the way home without crashing into anything -- I should buy something.  My hair looks like ____ -- I should buy new shampoo, new conditioner and a deep-conditioning treatment.  I feel like ____ -- I should buy something.  I pulled all the weeds in the front yard -- I should buy something.

I was just thinking that maybe I should buy new shampoo and conditioner.  Do I need new shampoo and conditioner?  Not really.  I have some bottles hanging around that could be used instead.

Got through the first week without spending on anything but necessities (taxes, utilities, food...) and am going to try to stretch that to a no-buy month.  No new teas, no new toiletries, no new toys.

Just 23 days to go!