Regular Contributor

Re: Colorescience Sunforgettable Mineral Sunscreen Brush SPF 30 (A276303)

I'm interested in a product like this.  How do you keep the brush clean without getting water into the product?  If I were to use this on my face, which is oily, I can see it getting dirty quickly.

Respected Contributor

@shoppingless wrote:

I'm interested in a product like this.  How do you keep the brush clean without getting water into the product?  If I were to use this on my face, which is oily, I can see it getting dirty quickly.

You could easily wipe the brush on a MU or facial cleansing wipe. EcoTools also has makeup brush cleaning wipes. I saw them recently at Ulta. I think either of those would do the job. I would be sure to hold the brush facing up and running the wipe over it, so that no extra product comes out when you're cleaning it. HTH!

Regular Contributor

Thanks, Future, that is a great idea!

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

My dermatologist recommends Jane Iredale. It's available in a portable container, and can be used for face and body.

@Chi-town girl

image.jpeg

Honored Contributor

Thank you everyone for posting your comments, reviews & recommendations! Very much appreciated Heart

Will dvr the Q Beauty show today so I can see the presentation for the Colorescience product. Am reviewing the other rec's. Will be adding one of these to my beauty kit. 

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

@Chi-town girl what show/time is the presentation going to be? I see a few beauty shows today and would like to watch it (well, recored it, lol). I had no idea QVC carries this product but I am sure you can get it cheaper elsewhere. TIA!

Honored Contributor

@HappyDaze wrote:

@Chi-town girl what show/time is the presentation going to be? I see a few beauty shows today and would like to watch it (well, recored it, lol). I had no idea QVC carries this product but I am sure you can get it cheaper elsewhere. TIA!

@HappyDaze - the Colorescience product was listed on Q's website last night under New Arrivals.

Per @FUTURE, Q will present it today on one of the primetime shows. We just don't know which one or what time.

Jill has a 1hr beauty show at 6p ET today; Shawn has a 1 hr beauty show at 9p & Shawn has a 2 hr show at 10p called The Find. LOL, I'm going to dvr all 3 shows & will zoom/FF to see this product. The video should be up on the website by tmrw. Maybe there will be a special intro price at Q???

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Respected Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@HappyDaze wrote:

@HappyDaze - the Colorescience product was listed on Q's website last night under New Arrivals.

Per @FUTURE, Q will present it today on one of the primetime shows. We just don't know which one or what time.

Jill has a 1hr beauty show at 6p ET today; Shawn has a 1 hr beauty show at 9p & Shawn has a 2 hr show at 10p called The Find. LOL, I'm going to dvr all 3 shows & will zoom/FF to see this product. The video should be up on the website by tmrw. Maybe there will be a special intro price at Q???

@Chi-town girl @HappyDaze it's in the 6pm EST show. So, basically, now! Sorry, I had deleted the email and went back and tracked it down. HTH! (Btw, I'll be interested to see what the pricing is, too. Esp since I can usually find a decent deal on several sites when they have sales/promos!)

Frequent Contributor

This is an excellent product. It does what it says it does. In addition I love their makeup and primers. I use the pressed powder foundation, primers, even up, eye shadows, mascara and black gel liner. The gel liner stays on and the product is excellent. I love the cleanser as well. Though a bit spendy it is worth every penny and lasts a long time. I highly recommend this line. It's all I use.

Honored Contributor

@Misscindy wrote:

This is an excellent product. It does what it says it does. In addition I love their makeup and primers. I use the pressed powder foundation, primers, even up, eye shadows, mascara and black gel liner. The gel liner stays on and the product is excellent. I love the cleanser as well. Though a bit spendy it is worth every penny and lasts a long time. I highly recommend this line. It's all I use.

@Misscindy lol so by using the strike through are we to assume the opposite of what you wrote??