Honored Contributor

Coffee Lovers Gift Set @ Ulta

Cute cute!  Wish I had someone to buy it for.  I've already purchased my granddaughter a set of 3 body scrubs.

Tree Hut Coffee & Cream Gift Set #5

Trusted Contributor

Re: Coffee Lovers Gift Set @ Ulta

Hi @monicakm you can always send it to me.  :-)

Respected Contributor

Darn it my grandaughter would love it...I don't get paid until Wed...I will keep an eye out and hope it's still available.  Checkbooks on life support 😳

Honored Contributor

@bmorechick 

Better watch it.  You're giving away your age (checkbook) lol.  My debit card says he needs a week's vacay so I get it!

Respected Contributor

@monicakm  🤣 🤣🤣 that's so funny and yes I am...I needed that chuckle

Respected Contributor

Christmas time gets expensive and easy to go over board.  I keep a list for each person and make sure I don't  forget about something already purchased because I always start early and finish esrly. 

Sometimes it's hard to stop  and so much fun to buy and give presents to the people on my list.  This year I am adding more gift cards than before.  As they age they like picking out for themselves too.  But in my opinion everyone likes to open a little something something.  I know I do but keep it simple for me. I enjoy the simple things.  A gift like that from Ulta would be perfect for me.  Nice but not over the top.

You could do a to me from me gift.  😝 

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

This is something I would buy for myself. I just ordered a set of products from Korres, though, so will skip this one. My bathroom only has so much room for items. Woman Happy

It doesn't sound like your daughter is into makeup, but maybe you buy this set for her. Your daughter must like bath products. 

"The more I learn about people, the more I like my dog."

Mark Twain